AHHHHHH!!!

At the Sky Joker.....

Twilight: (Enters the kitchen, grabs a chocolate bar) Thank god there's chocolate here! (Eats the chocolate).

Joker: (Passes by, sees Twilight) I remembered she mentioned about her fear of rats (gets an idea) Ohoho, this would be good!

Joker left the kitchen to grab a "present" for Twilight.

Joker: (Quietly enters the kitchen with a cage. Opens the cage and leaves the place) I can't wait to see her reaction.

Twilight: (Throws away the chocolate wrapper) That chocolate was sweet! (Hears a squeaking noise, turns around) AHHHHHH!!!! A RAT!!! A FAT BROWN RAT!!!!

Twilight screams was so loud that it triggered everyone in the Sky Joker. They all rushed to the kitchen.

Gabriel: (Covers her ears) Ouch, my ears! Who's screaming like a chicken?! (Sees Twilight) What happened?!

Twilight was on the ground, trembling while hugging her knees. Her breathing was rapid and her face was pale.

Twilight: (Shivering) There..... was.....a......

Queen: A what?

Twilight: THERE WAS A FAT BROWN RAT IN HERE!!!

Joker: (Laughs) Surprised?

Twilight: You did this?!

Joker: Yup! And it was totally worth it!

Rose: That wasn't very nice!

Joker: It's just a prank.

Twilight: One that nearly gave me a heart attack! (Holds her head) Now I have a headache!

Gabriel: (Helps her up) You sure looked pale.

Hyakkimaru: (Gives Twilight a glass of water) Here.

Twilight: (Lightly blushes) T-thanks. (Drinks the water) I'm heading back to my airship (tries to walk but trips on her own feet)

Hyakkimaru: (Catches her) Are you okay?

Twilight: (Looks at him) Yeah, I'm fin-(nosebleeds)

Gabriel: Your nose is bleeding!

Hyakkimaru: Are you sick? Is your temperature high?

Twilight: (Blushes) No, I'm fine (leaves).

Rose: I'm gonna check on Twilight (follows her).

Gabriel: That was not funny, Joker.

Spade: I had no idea you could be this mean!

Phoenix: I thought it was kind of funny. Except for the part where her nose bled. What was that about?

Gabriel: Her temperature went up, that's all.

Queen: Joker, you might wanna be careful after this.

Joker: Why?

Queen: Twilight might get back at you.

Joker: Like that's gonna happen!

Gabriel: Don't be too cocky.

Hachi: Please go and apologize to her, Joker-San.

Joker: Nope!

Hachi: (Sighs) Prepare to face the music then.

Hyakkimaru: Are you sure Twilight's alright? I mean, her nose just bled.

Gabriel: (Smirks) What do we have here? Are you worried about her?

Hyakkimaru: Why wouldn't I be? She's our friend.

Gabriel: Right~

Spade: I sense a lie in here.
__________________________________
XD I saw a fat brown rat earlier and freaked out like an idiot😂 I'm still having a light headache btw. Hehe welcome to the night of wonders💖