Why did the hospital rejected your blood?

(A/N: The characters and OC's are at the hospital for the blood donation day)

Silver Heart: I heard the hospital rejected your blood for blood donation day, why?

Joker: I tried to sell them my blood for $100,000 000 but they refused, saying it was too expensive.

Spade: The doctor said my blood had too much tension in it, making my blood unsuitable for sick people.

Queen: My blood is filled with sugar

Phoenix: My blood had flames in it because of my powers and the doctor said flaming blood isn't suitable for humans at all!

Shadow: I had too much darkness in my blood

Rose: Oniichan wouldn't let me donate my blood

Captain Blue: I ran before they could jab the needle in my arm!

Agent Silver: For some specific reason, my blood was categorised as 'backdated'

Lupin: I was too charming that the nurses said I should keep my blood for longer life

Hachi: The doctor said I'm  too young to give blood donation

Hyakkimaru: I tried to donate my blood but when the nurse tried to jab the needle in my arm, I accidentally jabbed her with it instead

Twilight: My blood is sparkly, so when I went to send my blood to them, they said it was most probably tomato juice with glitter in it and not blood.

Gabriel: My blood type is X. I don't think it's suitable for humans

Suisei: I don't even have blood!

Beryl: (Hugging himself) There is no way I'm giving my blood away! What if the doctor took more than one pint of blood from me?!

B.M: I found out that the hospital plans to use the blood they had collected for something else that involves demons, so I decided to keep my blood in my veins

Moonlight: I don't give blood, I take it! Gimme some blood! I'm hungry here!

Halsey: I was queuing in the line but some random idiot pushed me out of my line! So I got fed up and left!

Simon: I came here to steal the blood but the room holding the blood packs was surrounded by garlics for crying out loud!

Ai: We wanted to but....

Rei: Kira wouldn't let us do it!

Kira: ARE YOU MAD?! WHAT IF WE DIE DUE TO BLOOD LOST?!!! HOW WOULD WE MAKE MONEY THEN?!!!

President D: I'm rich so I didn't donated my blood, I bought packs of blood from other countries!

Spider Ace: Um, I forgot to make an appointment?

Princess Paprika: My general said I'm far too young to donate blood. But, I want to help! (Pouts)

Hayami: I'm not in the shape to simply go and donate blood

Viridian: I had to take a blood test to see if my blood was fine and the results showed that I still had paint in me!

Shino: I was afraid I might get a scar on my arm!

Inspector Rei: I was all ready for the process but then I saw a mouse and ran away for my life!

Momo: The doctor said I wasn't well to donate blood because I my eyes always seemed close! There's nothing wrong with my eyes!

Ginko: Everyone ran away when they saw me with my aura of determination. They said it looked scary.

Berry: Even though we went in the place in our human forms...

Kitty: We still got kicked out!

Sirius: Because we seemed suspicious..

Hosshi: And abnormal...

Roko: They could still tell we weren't regular humans...

Kuro: Because we still had animal blood in our freaking systems even though we were in our human forms!

_________________________________
Hiya everyone! How are you? Hope you enjoyed this  ridiculous chapter that doesn't even make sense at all XD Stay shining!💖💜🌌