I can't take it I have to go Spy!

We heard the door close and then a sleepy Christen showed up in the door way.

"Why do you guys always leave all the doors open. It's like a freaking torpedo ripped through. Oh and Mae, Mrs.Spears is going to kill you when she sees what you did to her garden gnome when you ran by."

"If she doesn't know it was me she'll get over it." Chris looked at Lauren with tired eyes.

"Lauren, congratulations. Would it be ok if I slept in your guest room?" Lauren nodded her head and Chris disappeared.

"YOU GUYS ARE HITCHED" Mae yells out.

"Mae you better chill before Christen comes out here and chokes you to death." Mae looks at Kara with a smirk and raises a brow. It takes Kara a while to understand. She covers her eyes and points to the door.

"Get out I don't need to- ugh- what happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom." Mae laughs before hugging me one more time and wandering over to the guest room with Chris.

"There's another room downstairs near the bathroom if you want to stay over too Kara," Lauren offers. Kara accepts then kisses my forehead and makes her way downstairs. Lauren gets into bed and puts an arm around me. It doesn't take long for us to fall asleep.

*****LAUREN'S POV

I woke up early the next morning and made my way to the guest room. I gave a little knock before walking into the room.

"Hey Mae I was wo-" I stopped and covered my eyes. "Oh my god I am so so sorry," I said walking out.

"What were you wondering?" Mae asks calmly from under the covers.

"I just need some help," I said from the hallway. Mae agreed and got out of bed.

"Ok sure," Mae made her way down the stairs. I placed myself near the doorway but didn't look.

"Christen....I just wanted to say I'm sorry," I hear a sigh.

"Its totally ok." After that I went into the kitchen and found Mae.

"Soooo what do you need?" She asked from the table.

"I need advice," She smiled at me.

"You came to the right person." I watched as she bit a long roll of something.

"Dude what are you eating ?" Mae looks down.

" It's Cookie dough," I take in a breath and make a face at her. Leaning in a little closer I take a whiff.

"Are you drinking?! Its 8 am!" Mae bites cookie dough.

"Hey is 5pm somewhere, and to be fair you interrupted the sex I was gonna have with my girlfriend so spill it."

"Right, well uh. You see I wanted to know if you'd help me plan a pre-wedding party." She smirks at me and takes a slow bit of her cookie dough.

"You mean...like a bachelorette party?" I think about it for a minute.

"Actually I meant li-"

"I'm giving you a bachelorette party, you can't change my mind anymore." A door creaks open and a few seconds later Kara walks into the kitchen with Chris.

"Hey guys whats going on?" asks Chris asks while grabbing a mug.

"I'm throwing Lauren a bachelorette party." Kara looks at me.

"I'd of never picked you to be be the bachelorette type," She raises a brow. I bring my hands to my face.

"I'm not I asked Mae for help planning a party in celebration of both Sandra and myself."