10.

A/N kinda obsessed with writing this at the moment. That's why there are so many updates 😂. Hope y'all are enjoying it! Leaves likes and comments my hunnies! 😘😘
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Halloween, Gus's second favourite day of the year, to start his birthweek celebrations off correctly. Mac has been up since 8am blowing up halloween and birthday balloons. The girls have been helping her they are going to fill the room up with them and bring him breakfast in bed before they go get tattooed later. The girls have quietly filled up his bedroom with balloons while Mac has made breakfast for the house and is taking his favourite waffles into bedroom wearing nothing but pink lace lingerie and stilettos . Walking into their bedroom she is careful not pop any of the balloons, She's got on a happy Birthday hat to complete the look.

"HAPPY BIRTHWEEK BABY" She shouts at him, Gus is wakes up very confused on what just happened. He sits up looking around the room seeing the balloons, a smile breaks out across his face, he looks across to where that announcement just came from, he licks his lips. She can't tell whether its at the food or her.

"Happy birthweek to me" He looks her up and down, it is her he's looking at. She kicks off her heels and climbs into bed with him, putting the breakfast down his lap, he turns to kiss her. "Thanks baby, this delicious. Did you do all this" She nods proudly.

"I've got plans for us for the next couple days. Today we are going to get tattooed and got us all on the guest list for Postys secrete show tonight" His face lights up.

"Really baby?"

"Yeah you excited?" He nods with a massive grin on his face "You want an early present? You only get to open one today" He nods. She goes over to the closet and pulls out a wrapped box.

She passes it over to him , ripping the paper off and opening the box his face lights up at the hat she bought him.

MackieRichRich I think he likes his early birthday present

Tagged LilPeep

300,00 Likes

LilPeep I fucking love it. Thanks bby

TracyMinajjj Told you he would!

"Thank you baby" He kisses her and tucks into breakfast.

The pair gets ready for the day, heading out to the tattoo shop she can see Peep is exciting to be getting tattooed again, even though he only got tattooed last week.

"Baby?" He asks her in the car.

"Yes?" She gives him a quick glance.

"Can we getting matching tattoos?" He asks with those puppy dog eyes. How could she no to him.