23.

Mac stares at her open suitcase deciding on what to pack for vacation, she has already packed 12 bikinis for a 5 day trip just in case she needs to change twice a day. Peep has packed 2 swimming trunks and is all ready to leave. She finally finishes packing with only 20 minutes before they got to leave for the flight. 

"Baby are you ready?" She shouts through the house, she hears nothing back "The uber will be here in 15 minutes. ARE YOU READY?" she shouts again, Gus walks into the bedroom with his toothbrush in his mouth smiling. He throws it into her suitcase. 

"Yeah I'm ready" He grins at her.

"Wheres your passport?" She asks him, worried he has no clue where it is. He rummages around in their underwear drawer and eventually pulls out his passport with a grin on his face. She just shakes her head walking into the living room. "Ok guys we are leaving. Please be careful of the house. No whores, No parties. If you want a party have it at your house which is perfectly good for parties. In fact it is the same house. AND I swear to god If I see any photos or videos of you lot or randoms or whores in our bedroom I will personally cut off all y'all bollocks" The boys stare at her in shock. "Ok I love you babies" She blows kisses at them as they leave the house. 

MackieRichRich Vaycay nailsssss

500,000 Likes. 

ShayNay I love these!! That place on melrose?

MackieRichRich Yes!!

Gus is literally bouncing in his seat as her Father's private jet takes off for Bali. After the events of the last few weeks they both need a vacation, tour is starting just after thanksgiving and they will be living in a bus again. This one is just a short tour around the states nothing big but still living in a bus isn't a comfy thing. Gus is like a little boy on christmas, so excited for this trip. He's not been on vacation since he moved to LA. She has booked them a private bungalow with a pool for them to have a private gateway just the two of them, no friends, no phones, no internet just the two of them. She is hoping that this will bring them closer together.

LilPeep I could get use to this vacation business! Company wasn't too bad either 😏😏

Tagged MackieRichRich