29.

Mac drops the boys off at Ham studios for a radio interview. Shay and her sit in the car eating lunch listening to the interview when her phone rings, she declined it as they want to listen to the interview but then her brother rings and then rings again.

"Pickles what do you want?! I'm listening to GBC radio interview" she answers annoyed

"Mac" he sounds serious. She turns to Shay.

"Mat what's happened?" She is worried now what's happened.

"Mac. There's been a car crash" there's a silence her stomach drops "Mum and Dad were involved" she grabs Shay's arm gripping it tight "Mac they died" a cry escapes her lips, she screams in her car.

"NOOOOOOO. Mat are you sure it's them?"

"Yeah I am Mac. They were on the way back from airport and someone ran a red light. The died in the car. I'm sorry Mac. I gotta go sort some stuff out but I'll call you in a little bit. I love you sis" she hangs the phone up crying in her car. Shay stares at her in disbelief at what she has just heard. Both of them. Oh wow.

Mac tries to call Peep but her hands are shaking so much Shay does it for her. "Hey Peeps phone" the radio guy answer the phone obviously as a joke. Mac just hysterically cry's down the phone, not even realising it's not Peep on the phone. "Dude she's crying I think you need to talk to her" he hands Peep the phone. The boys stare at him wondering what is going on.

"Hey baby you ok?" She just cry's down the phone "Mac tell me what's wrong?"

"My parents died" is all she can mange before crying again.

"Baby I'm coming down now" he puts his phone in his pocket. "Guys I gotta go. Mac's parents died" the boys look up in shock as Peep leaves the room. "Sorry guys"

"We love you Mac" Bradan speaks into the mic.

Peep rushes down the stares, running out into the parking lot, rushing over to the car seeing Mac crying in the drivers seat. He looks up at Shay, he picks up Mac putting her in the back seat with him. He pulls her in for a cuddle.

"Shay what happened?" He asks her as she climbs into the drivers seat.

"There was a crash on the way back from the airport. Mat said they died in the car"

"Baby we will get on the next plane home" he kisses her head "Shay can you drive us home?" She nods at him and drives them home. He stays in the backseat cuddling her. He carries her to sofa and they just sit there for a while. When her phone starts ringing, he looks down at Mac she has exhausted herself from crying, she is sleeping on him now. He answers it "Hey Mat it's Peep, Mac is napping. She's been crying nonstop. I'm so sorry man"

"Thank you dude means a lot. I'm glad Mac has got you. I need you guys to come back here. There's the funeral but also we have to go through their wills and everything. When can you get here?"

"I'm sure we can get there by the weekend man. Once she wakes up I'll let her know. Love you bro"

"Thanks man. Let me know the fight dets. Love you too"

He looks down at Mac sleeping soundly. He has never known the pain she knows right now. She needs him more than ever now, within the space of 8 months she has lost her best friend and her parents. She is going through it. She is starting to wake up.

"Hey babygirl. You ok?" He pushes the hair out of her face.

"Meh" she shrugs her shoulders "were you on the phone?" She stretches up and kisses him.

"Yeah your brother phoned. He needs us to go over and sort will stuff out baby. I told him we would be there before the weekend boo"

"Ok I'll get flights booked. Try and get there soon as possible. Will you come with me?" She looks up at him with those big blue eyes.