26.

MackieRichRich It's vaycay time but instead I'm coming home! London Baby! Also Peep still loves his birthday present, Airport security not so much

Tagged LilPeep

LilPeep & 450,000 others like this 

LilPeep You just know me so well!

BexeySwan Buzzin Bruv 

MickeyPickles Yes my G 

The pair once again are on her fathers private jet, she feels like Gus may have just said yes to this trip just so he could go on the private jet again.  There is a lot planned for when they are in london apart from celebrating Mac's 21st, Peep is recording with Bexey and Ryan, He's got his meeting with Sarah, time with her family and friends. Mac and Pickles also have an interview to do for Kerrang! magazine and another one for AP Online.  She also has an early christmas present for Peep as well when they are in London. A lot to do in a short space of time. 

LilPeep  She look me in the eyes like she know my pain, She looks at me like she loves me

Tagged MackieRichRich

5,000 likes 

MackieRichRich Baby I'm a drug, you're addicted to my love

LilPeep Until the day I die and then a little after that

"Baby welcome to London!" She steps off the jet grinning from ear to ear to be back in her home. She sees Pickles waiting for them by the car on the tarmac, Gus has never felt like such royalty. "Pickles" He pulls her in for a hug. 

"God I've missed you two!" He drops Mac and goes running up to his new boyfriend. "PEEEEEP" She just rolls her eyes and laughs. 

"PICKLESSSSSS" They embrace like lost lovers. 

"Which one us is engaged to you again? I forget" She laughs at him. 

"He is" Peep points at Pickles she pretends to be offended when he picks her up putting her on his back. It is late when the pair land, Pickles takes them to their hotel and they go straight to bed well they have a zoot or two then straight to bed. They are glad to get some private time again after the last vacation they were desperate to get away again but without the drama of the return this time. Waking up the next morning they both feel more relaxed, More at home. Peep is starting to love it in London. Peep sparks up in bed, handing over the zoot to Mac while she cuddles up to him. "What time is your tattoo appointment baby?"