Chapter 13

Panchaali fidgeted as she entered her room, her heart was beating wildly in her chest as nervousness filled her very being, her breath hitched as she looked around her room, she was in awe as her gaze fleeted around the room, flowers decorated every nook and corner of her room, so many flowers and that too in one room was something she had seen for the first time, she was in awe.

A trail of rose petals with diyas on either side, the trail of rose petals let to the bed, that was decorated with white and red rose petals, the canopy of white lotuses around the bed made it look all the more beautiful, the room held various round vessels with water that had white and red rose petals floating in them and a few diyas as well that just magnified the beauty of it.

The scent of all the flowers created a heavenly mix, she sighed with happiness as she gazed at everything, so beautiful and gorgeous. Her heart thundered in her chest as she heard the door being opened, she didn't dare turn around but her heart began pulsing wildly in her chest. Nervousness and excitement warred in her stomach, her cheeks heated as her eyes shut as she felt his strong muscular arms wrap around her. "And if isn't the most beautiful woman of my life." Whispered Arjun, his voice husky as he tightened his hold on her making her heart beat wildly in her chest. She closed her eyes in pleasure as Arjun's lips claimed hers, ravishing hers, he was kissing her like they had met after years, she could feel his need for her and the burning passion, she kissed him back with the same fervor.

Arjun tightened his arms around his wife, after what seemed like forever he had touched her, he had kissed her, every moment of his life he wanted nothing more than to be one with her, to make her his in the complete sense of the word, his arms wrapped around her back and under her knees as he picked her up in his arms bridal style, her heart was hammering against her chest as her lips moved against her husband's, his toe curling kiss had  her forgetting about everything. All she could remember were his touches, one that ignited fire in her body.

He laid her on the bed, his eyes meeting hers, the hazel eyes clashed with her beautiful dark ones, their eyes reflecting the love and care that they held for each other, love that made her his, love that bound them as one, he laid his forehead against hers as he just enjoyed their moment.

He trailed kisses down her jawline, her soft skin feeling like butter under his lips, her breath hitched as sparks ran through her body, making her forget about everything, her mind was spinning as her body heated up at his touch.

"You're so beautiful." His words were soft, but were enough to send her heart in a crazy thrumming state, her eyes met his as her cheeks heated, goosebumps spread throughout her body as his fingers trailed from her neck to her chest to her stomach, making sparks run through her body, she shuddered violently as she felt his hands undo her jeweleries.

She felt lighter after all the added weight had gone, but she also felt more exposed too. He nuzzled her neck, his lips biting and sucking on her neck making her tremble with the pleasure of his touch, she gasped lightly as he growled making her core clench.

Her heart was hammering so loudly that she feared it would break free through her chest as she felt his fingers undo her odhni. "Arya." She moaned out loud, her skin heating up at his every touch. "Panchaali." Her name was like a sacred whisper as he looked into her eyes, making her forget all about the world, in this moment it was just him and her, the silver glow of the twilight lit her face with an unmatched glow, making her look like she has got down from heaven itself. Her beauty surpassed everything, but what pulled him to her was the innocence in her eyes, the shyness, her inner beauty attracted him like a moth was attracted to the flames, ready to burn in it. His fingers traced her cheek, as his eyes looked into hers, holding her gaze captive, "I really have no idea what I did to deserve you. A Man like me, warriors specially, who think nothing other then their kingdoms and wars is gifted with a very delicate rose petal, I'm afraid I will end up destroying this precious gift with my rough hands, hands that have killed too many to count, hands that have fought too many wars and built the path to the war and yet here I am, completely and utterly defeated by the delicate being here." He whispered, his voice soft as his intense gaze looked into hers making her forget all about everyone. Her breath hitched as she shuddered, his words making her blush the brightest colour of red. He smiled at her shyness as he cupped her cheeks making her look up in his eyes, "If you're nervous or unsure about us being intimate we can begin our physical relationship when you're ready." He assured as he noticed the hesitancy in her eyes, he could see there fear, the girl was an open book and he knew she would never protest to anything he did, but now she was his other half, how could he ever force her. True he wanted to make her his in the complete sense of the word but only when she was sure, only when she was happy, a relationship based on fear and surety could never be strong enough. He wanted their relationship to be strong,to be one that lasted forever, he wanted her to trust him with everything, even her body. He wanted her to be intimate when she wanted it too, not because it is what everyone expected her to do.

He smiled as he watched her shake her head, "it's not like that, it's your right arya. I am..." she was cutoff by him as he placed his finger on her lips, "It's my right, but I want you to give me that right, when you hold no fear in you. When you are ready and when you want this too. With our marriage being within a week since we met one must think that I married for your outer beauty, but I want the inner one, my innocent little princess. I want a relationship where you trust me with everything and that take time, not just a week. It'll take time but we'll reach there." He whispered as he pressed his lips to her forehead, her heart thrummed in her chest as she looked at him, she didn't know what to feel, there were so many emotions that ran through her, "I trust you." She whispered as she looked at him, he smiled back at her and kissed her forehead, "Than you should know that we physical intimacy is an important part of relationship but before that we need to know each other better." He whispered, he kissed her forehead, "We have forever." He whispered as he kissed her forehead, his hands wrapped around her and pulled her in his chest, her soft body pressed into his hard one as they laid there feeling each other closer, she somehow felt more closer to him, he looked down at her and gave her a smile as he pressed his lips to her forehead. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***