Chapter 24

Panchaali looked at her husband who still paced their room, anger fueling his each step. "Arya." She whispered, her voice barely above whisper as looked at him, his eyes met hers, the anger in those hazel eyes had her stepping back, "Arya." She whispered as he marched towards as she continued to move back, her back hit the pillar, her eyes shifting around nervously as he felt him cage her in between his arms and the pillar, his hard muscled chest pressing into hers , his musky scent evaded her senses making her get lost in the feeling of safety and security that washed over him every time he was close.

Arjun could feel his anger diminishing as he gazed at her, his eyes looking into her deep dark pools that beckoned him in every time he looked at them, eyes of his beloved that made him forget everything at once, her beauty captivated him to no end. He wasn't sure what he had done to deserve a woman like her as his life partner but he was grateful that he had her, his Panchaali, the woman of his dreams, her dark orbs that shone with love and devotion pulled him in, the ebony ocean that held such deeper emotions that he often got lost in them, uncovering every mystery that lay in those dark pools, his hand moved on its own to touch her velvety skin, the sparks ignited making him get lost in the feeling, the anger that he felt moments ago was now replaced with the feeling of love and awe, at times he got scared of his own love for her, the depth that his feelings had for her, he had fallen for her fast and hard, making him forget all about everything except her, how can someone love as much as he did, how was that his whole world had now shrunk to this one woman, his woman. A smirk appeared on his face, yes, his woman, his and only his, there is no one except her for him, he didn't need anyone, this one woman had the capacity to make his heart thud in his chest, make him forget about everything, this one woman made him feel alive and she was all his, forever his, no matter how many time he thought about this fact it gave him a deeper sense of happiness.

A happiness that was unparalleled to anything else, his fingers traced down her neck to her collar bone, her soft lips to her eyes. He could feel her breath hitching at his touch, her pupils diluted as she shuddered at his touch, always so responsive. He thought as he nuzzled her neck absorbing her heat, his lips teasing the soft skin of her neck, he froze as he noticed the hickesy on her neck, one that wasn't given by him. His hands tightened on her waist but he didn't let the blazing wrath show as he pulled back, a smile on his face while from within he was burning from rage as he looked down at her, she blushed as a shy smile bloomed on her face when their gazes met, his callous hand cupped her neck, the rough pad of his thumb rubbing against the hickey, "What happened here sweetheart?" He asked, his voice carefully controlled that sounded curious and his face calm, unlike his internal self where the wrath was boiling, more or less he knew who had done this but he wanted a confirmation. "Oh this arya. I was taking a nap with Dushala jiji when some insect bit me." She replied, her eyes shining with honesty as a sweet innocent smile bloomed on her face, the fire in him intensified, his rage threatening to take over but he forced a smile on his face, "Why don't you go and get ready sweetheart?" He suggested, she nodded, he pressed a kiss on her forehead as he let her go, she moved to her wardrobe took her clothes and moved to her bathroom.

Arjun's hands fisted as he moved towards the secret passage that led to this room, he pulled it open as he looked around, if that b*stard had been here there has to be some sort of proof, he looked around his eyes scrutinizing every little corner, a smirk appeared on his face as he crouched down and picked up the piece of a torn angvastr, one that Arjun recognised very well. "Sinduraj." He spat the name as he stood up, his eyes blazing, he shut the door and made adjustment in such a way that it could only be opened from inside the room. He glared as he turned around, the fury blazing in his chest, he needed to be calm, to think straight, to form a plan. He sat on the swing of his room as his mind began to form a plan, a smirk appeared on his face, "oh Sinduraj, you are so going to regret this." Dhananjay said with a smug smile as he looked at the floor, Jaydarth will regret looking at her, he smirked as he called out, "Dasi! Get a glass of milk and let prince Ghatotkach know that to meet me in an hour." He said as he looked at the maid who walked in and bowed, on hearing his instructions she bowed and left to do as he said. Arjun rubbed his palms together, a smirk appeared on his face, this is going to be fun.

****

Panchaali walked out of the bathroom a smile on her face as she looked at her husband who sat on the swing with a smile on his face,  he looked excited and this had her smiling as she took the towel and began drying her hair, "What happened arya why do you seem so excited?" She asked with a smile, seeing him happy made her fill with joy, he looked up at her, "have you ever played a game priye?" He asked cryptically, she smiled confusedly at him, "A game arya?" She asked as she rubbed her towel though her long tresses looking at him, what was he talking about now? "Yes a game. Will you play with me?" He questioned as he gave her a self satisfied smile, his eyes sparkling with humour as he used his leg to push against the floor to move the swing back and forth, setting a normal speed. Humour lit her dark ebony pools as she looked at him, "Really arya? What do you have on mind?" She asked as she looked at him, her curiosity rang through her words, "I am planing to play a hunting game." He informed humour lighting his words, "Hunting game arya? Who is the predator and who is the prey?" She asked as she moved to her dressing table and sat down, her hand wrapped around the comb as she began to run it through her hair,  "The predator is me and the prey is the idiot who thought he can victimize my beloved." He whispered, trying to sound humours as his heart thundered with anger, he forced a smile on her face as he looked at her,  she gave him a confused look, "What do you mean arya?" She asked, she sounded confused as she looked at him, he gazed back at her, his eyes meeting hers with a smirk on  face, "Just something. And I need your help." He whispered as he looked at her, he got up from the swing and moved across the room, he stood behind her, his gaze meeting hers as he wrapped his hand around the comb in her hand and took in his, he ran the comb through her hair from behind her, a smirk on his face as he looked at her. "How can I help you?" She questioned, "Just drink this milk." He said as he passed her the glass of milk, their gazes meeting, "Trying to poison me arya?" She teased as she took the glass from his hand, "yes sure. Poor me, I have become the victim of my wife's deadly beautiful looks, what else shall I do?" He pretended to sound like a victim, making her chuckle, he laughed as he pressed his lips to the back of her head, "I love you sweetheart. " He whispered kissing her nape, "I love you more arya. " She whispered, her cheeks dusting red, he pressed the seam of the glass to her lips, her eyes meeting his as she drank it. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***