Chapter 15

"Mata I don't think it is a good idea." Arjun said making his mother sigh, "What other choice do we have son? And this an important task that needs to be done, you need to leave with your brothers for Matsya raj to help the king there, he has helped your father in great times of need, now we can't just ignore him when the time to return our favour has come. Son, I know your worried about Panchaali staying here back in Panchaal, but she will be fine. For so long, she has been hasn't see? What could go wrong now? This is her family here, her home. They love her, she will be fine." Assured Kunti, Vidur had come to take Kunti back to Hastinapur while the Pandavas were about to leave for Matsya kingdom.

Arjun sighed, he nodded. "You're right mata." He said and smiled to his mother who cupped his cheek and patted it affectionately, "Don't worry she will be fine." Kunti assured making him smile as he nodded.

  His mother's touch eased his worries a bit, reliving him of the stress that he felt

  His mother's touch eased his worries a bit, reliving him of the stress that he felt. She gave him a final smile before leaving to do her pooja. He sighed, no matter how hard he tried his over protective side for her just won't back off, his worry won't just decrease, he hated leaving her, even if it was just for a week.

He didn't know what it was about Panchaal but something here just didn't feel right. He moved to his room looking for his wife, a small smile bloomed on his face as he watched her, she sat in the swing, a white silky shawl in her hands as she embodied on it what looked like little bows on the corner of the shawl as a border, it looked so beautiful, the look of utter concentration on her face had him smiling. He tiptoed towards her, she was too lost in her work to notice.

"Finally! Done!" He grinned and raised his brow amused as he watched her exclaim, her eyes lighting with happiness as she examined the shawl, he just watched the happiness on her face, the glow that her face would take every time she smiled, his heart thudded in his chest as he watched her.

He sat on the swing stealthily, she was too busy in her little happy world to notice him, he rested his chin on her shoulder making her jolt in surprise,"arya?" She asked surprised, he hummed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder, "Who else would it be?" He whispered as he kissed her temple making her shiver, her cheeks heated warmly as her gaze lowered in shyness. "And what has my princess been doing?" He asked as he looked at her, "Um nothing really, just some embroidery work." She tried to hide the shawl, she had been working on it for awhile now, it was for him but now that the time came to show it to him, all her confidence left her. What if he didn't like it?

"This is so gorgeous." He whispered in awe, as he took the soft silky shawl in his hand, his fingers tracing the small little golden bows that she had embroidered, he couldn't believe his eyes,they were done with such precision that he was stunned, they held every little detail of his Gandiv,all the designs and intricate work had him mesmerized, this must have taken a lot of time and hard work on her behalf.

"Who is this for?" He asked curiously, the person to have this shawl would really be lucky, "it's for you, I had initially began it as a goodbye present to my first friend when he leaves, something to remember me by. Now you can have it as a gift from me. I know it's nothing special, I don't know whether you will like it or not but..." Her nervous rambling was cutoff as he slammed his lips against her, kissing her with a passion that had her body heating up, his tongue dominated hers as her heart beat violently in her chest, she moaned as she felt him kiss her harder, making her forget how to breath.

He pulled back as he rested behind breathing heavily, her head resting on his chest, "You will be the death of me." He whispered as he pressed his lips to her forehead, her cheeks were warmed as she looked at him. "This is the best gift I have ever received." He said honestly making her smile as he kissed her forehead, "Thank you so much!" He said with a huge smile making her heart fill with joy, she was happy that he liked it.

He caressed her cheeks, his fingers touching the soft smooth skin as he played with a dark silky curl of her hair that fluttered freely, his eyes tracing her beautiful features. He wanted to say something, but she made him forget everything, with her he always felt like he was in a different world, where time didn't matter, where words didn't matter, all that mattered was them and their love, one that screamed true their actions yet the two haven't confessed the words. Their eyes expressed their love for each other all the time yet their words fell short, love, a four letter word but had the capacity to make people do most crazy things, he didn't know why his love for her just kept increasing, like some never ending ocean, each moment he loved her more yet it was way less than how much he loved her in the coming future. He sighed as he pressed his lips to her forehead, his arms tightening around her as he relaxed, with her in his arms he felt calm and relaxed. He felt like the entire world was in his arms, she was his entire world. . .

***

Kritika smirked as she watched the pandavas leave, the first part of her plan was successful. Arjun had married her daughter, but the younger one, who was too good to do anything bad, so couldn't really use her to gain anymore, anything in the future, she had initially thought that she would make Kirti his second wife but his wedding vow to her destroyed all her plans.

She gritted her teeth as she watched Panchaali, she was now useless for Kritika, her only use was to gain an alliance from Hastinapur which is done, now she was completely useless, worthless. And the queen of Panchaal didn't have the habit of collecting useless things, the only thing protecting her so far was Arjun and now he too was gone.

Her plan was successful, she knew that the king of Matsya was a great friend of King Pandu and that they had a great alliance, she knew that if King Virat was attacked the pandavas will have to leave, hence she had pulled a few strings and made the king of Magadha attack Matsya raj, a smirk bloomed on her face, her plan was working all too well now all she needed to do was find a way to kill Panchaali, in a manner that it all would look an accident.

She had a lot of planning to do, making the Gandivdhaari believe that his wife died in an accident, but she too was the queen of Panchaal, this was a difficult task but not an impossible one. One needs to make big sacrifice for their dreams, and sacrificing Panchaali? Was that even a sacrifice? She laughed as she looked at Panchaali, her eyes blazing with evilness as she watched the princess smile at Riva, the little girl. Time has come for the fire born princess to turn ashes. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***