Chapter 27

Arjun smiled as he watched his wife munch on another raw mango, suddenly they were favorite, a fact that he still couldn't believe. He didn't care though as long as she was happy, it didn't matter what she liked. "Arya pass me the bowl of masala." She requested, he looked at the bowl beside him and smirked, "Why should I?" He teased, she pouted, "please arya." Her words had him smiling, he picked up the bowl and moved to her, where she sat on the couch in their room, he gave her the bowl, his hand combing through her hair, she smiled up at him as he pressed his lips to hers, he couldn't resist it, every time he was close to her it was like her soul called to his, the connection that he felt for her was never just physical, it was something more deeper and soulful, it was something more stronger, like one soul was divided into two halves and put in their different bodies, both the pieces forever craving each other.

The feel of her soft feathery lips drove him crazy, he desired her all the more, his tongue fought hers, creating a synchronized dance of passion, he clutched her soft locks in his hand and tugged at them making her lay back on the couch, the slow need for her now burned like a forest fire that spread faster and burned very last of his senses, his instinctual need for the other half of himself intensified as he kissed his way down to her neck, dropping open mouthed kisses, sucking and biting the soft skin of her body. "What is it about you that whenever I touch you I am never able to stop?" He questioned, his breath fanning on her cheeks, his words heating up her body. Her breath hitched as he bit her nape, making her gasp as sparks shot through her body lighting it up with pleasure. She felt his strong arms wrap around her and pick her up bridal style, her eyes being held captive by his, not letting her look away.

***MATURE SCENE AHEAD****

Mature scene ahead, intimate moments! Those who do not wish to read can skip to the next chapter and they won't miss anything important.

You have been warned!

****
He kissed his way down to her neck, leaving behind hickeys as he bit and sucked the soft skin of her nape, making her buckle in pleasure every time he did, setting her body on fire. His fingers moved to her back, tracing its lazy journey as he memorised every beautiful, again he found something different about her, the glow that her body was emitting was different, there was something different about her, the soft material of the blouse came undone under the pads of his fingers, he smirked as he sucked her skin with a fervour, making him want to bite, his fingers caressed her heated skin, his hands tightened on her as desire and love flared wildly in his chest, "I don't know what it is about you but you had me captivated the very first day. Singing there under the tree,in the forest like a nymph, so beautiful, the very day I had decided to make you mine, I had decided that this soul will be mine, that this body will be mine, every piece of you will be mine. " He whispered in her ear making her heart thud violently, "arya." She moaned, "That's right sweetheart, I am your arya. Moan for me" He continued on, "I don't know why you make me crave yourself more than the anything. You're so gorgeous princess." He whispered, his sweet words stirred something in her,  he swallowed the gasp of her surprise when he claimed her lips, while continued walking to the bed, he laid her down on the soft mattress like she was the most precious to him, he laid on top of hers, letting his body weight settle on hers as his lips left hot trails of kisses down her body making her toes curl in pleasure, little sparks of pleasure ran through her lighting up her body, his touch was delicate as well as stern, his lips wrapped around the swells of her chest making her arch off the bed as the intense pleasure zap shot through her, his tongue played with the pebbled nubs, her loud moans and gasps filled the air, her mind reeled with his touches, each setting up a new fire, a new desire, his intense touch,  all now she could feel was him, all she knew was him. Her body throbbed, as wetness pooled in between her thighs, the fire of desire burning through her body as he bit her making her whimper the pain and pleasure rushed through her creating a sinful combination, this wasn't the first time them getting intimate but every time he loved her in a different manner, loved her more fiercely as he explored her, "Arya.." Her mind felt all mushy as she continued to whimper his name over and over like a broken record, his lips fused with hers, that intense kiss had her gasping and wanting more of him. His gaze met hers, her face contorted in a mask of pleasure as she wrapped her hands around his hair, fisting his curls as he sucked harder on the areolas, his dark orbs taking in her every expression that lit his heart, making his desire intensify, the connection that he felt to her in this moment was so much more than physical, it was like his soul was tangling with hers creating a dance of love, an expression of their union through their bodies, the union of two souls rather than bodies, the completion of one being that they were just in different bodies. They were different yet they were one,two pieces of each other than craved to be one. That longed to be one, the intense need was not just for her body but that soul and love that she held in her for him, physical relationship with her meant so much more than just joining of two bodies when it was with her. All this years he wasn't sure how he lived without her but now, he craved her more than his next breath, he desired her more than anything, he wasn't ashamed to say that he wanted every piece of her, that the dominating alpha male in him desired her complete surrender, craved her pleasurable screams and moans, it didn't matter what the society or anyone said, to him things were simple, she was HIS, end of the story, no need for right or wrong, no need for any further explanations, other than her he didn't give a damn about other's opinions.

Her eyes rolled back as Arjun undid the rest of her clothes, touching her with leisure, memorising every curve, leaving behind a hot trail of desire where ever he touched. Her sheer beauty had him tongue tied, the unnatural glow that she possessed had him falling short for words, beauty like hers could never be described by words, calling her beautiful would be putting it lightly, her doe shaped eyes, those dark fore orbs that held him captive, pulling him deeper in the abyss of their love, the windows to her soul that showed him nothing but her love and devotion, her submission, he growled, the possessive streak in him coming flying out, no matter how many times he saw her, it was never enough, every time he was left craving for more, so much more, he wanted a family with, his children, that she would give birth, their children. He wanted that with her, a life that they created together, the symbol of his love, the child that she fabricated with her blood for nine moths. A possessive growl left his lips as, the image of her stomach swelled with his kids ran through his mind, he craved  that with her,with the very last piece of him he wanted that with her "I want a child, a baby, our baby, whose partly like you and partly like me, the perfect combination of your warmth and my valour, our want a child. I want to see you waddle around with a baby bump. I want you pregnant sweetheart." He whispered against her warm heated skin, making her core pulse with need, the possessive tinge in his words didn't go unnoticed that made her pulse beat harder, her cheeks tinted as she heard his words, a ball of pleasure grew in her abdomen, his fingers touched her numb of pleasure making her body jolt, he smirked arrogantly, his eyes meeting hers, pure unadulterated desire in them mixed with love had her quivering, he massaged her numb as he sucked on her areola making her whimper in pleasure, his eyes holding hers captive by his intense gaze, her eyes shut as the pleasure intensified, the pleasure ball in her abdomen swelled as her mind grew hazy, "And I will get you pregnant." He promised more to himself than to her as she felt his lips slam against hers, his hips piston entering her, the haze of pleasure cleared as pain shattered throughout her abdomen making her feel like she was torn in two halves, she was no virgin but it always took her time to adjust,she whimpered as he sucked in all her painful cries, "Let the pleasure guide you, relax baby girl." He whispered against her lips,  "Shh sweetheart easy. Relax, let your body adjust." He nearly chocked the words out as he reached deeper in her, "So sorry love." He whispered, he meant every word of it, he never intended to hurt her but nature didn't work that way,  he groaned and grunted, this was torture at its best as he tried to stay still, "Please try to relax baby girl, stop squeezing your muscles. " He whispered the sweet nothings in her ear as he trailed hot open mouthed kisses on her neck, making sparks zap through her body, she tightened around him impossibly making him groan in pure sweet torture, the urge to thrust was overpowering, he laid his head on her shoulder, hiding his face in her nape in her thick curls breathing in her sweet natural fragrance of fruits and flowers. "Panchaali calm down baby girl, I am begging you, let yourself relax, breath baby girl, breath my sweet girl." He groaned, begging her to be still, if she didn't relax and stop tightening, he wasn't sure if he could stop himself, he tired to focus breathing in her scent, it was extremely difficult to stay still as she continued to tighten even more around him, "Shh darling. I am sorry." He whispered, he knew it hurt, he wanted to ease her pain, after a while, he rubbed her shoulders, her elbows in a soothing manner as he tried to focus holding back all his instincts, as kissed her neck, his kisses distracted her as the pleasure over powered the pain, a sigh of relief passed his lips as he felt her relax, he looked at her, she looked exceptionally beautiful in the dim glow of the diya, as his eyes met her,"I love you so much my beautiful girl." He whispered as he sealed her lips against her softer ones, "I love you more arya." She whispered back, he smiled in happiness hear her confess as he thrust deeper in her, getting completely lost in the pleasure. . .

****

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

****