Chapter 22

Sinduraj Jaydarth sat looking at the queen of Indraprasth who was talking a walk in the gardens with his wife Dushala. The two were laughing and giggling, as they strolled down the lane talking about everything and anything. His eyes traced every feature of Panchaali's face, the curve of her lips, the dark kohl eyes, the long neck, his need for her intensified with each moment, making it impossible for him to think straight. Her beauty incapacitated him from thinking straight every time he looked at her, he never lusted for a woman the wave he did after her, he had countless women in his life, with and without their consent but none of them had ever been like her as gorgeous as her. She was his sister in law, he probably shouldn't think about her, it was forbidden but this just excited him all the more after all the forbidden fruit was always more desired. "Maharaj you called?" A dasi asked, her voice trembling as she looked at Sinduraj who was lewdly gazing at the wife of Gandivdhaari, who talked to Sinduraj's wife unaware of the monster's gaze on her. The dasi felt disgusted, this man was a monster, he hit his wife, even now when she was pregnant. "I want you to get me the underclothes of Panchaali." He said, his lustful gaze fixed on the woman ahead, the dasi, Sobha's nose scrunched up in disgust as shock ran through her system,what would this man want to do with the underclothes of the queen of Indraprasth.

Sobha's heart thumped in her chest, if someone got to know that she helped this vile man with his deeds, she would be as good as dead. "But Maharaj..." she opened her mouth to protest, "you have a beautiful daughter don't you? At the ripe age of sixteen what happens if I take her as my mistress use her as much as I wish before dumping her to a brothel? Would you like that?" His voice was cold, laced with menace, a crazy glint in his eyes as he focused his eyes on the dasi, who fell on her knees, her eyes brimming with tears as she looked up at him.

"Please don't do this to my child!" She begged, her voice trembling as terror masked her features, "I won't but you have to do as I say." He spat as he looked at the trembling maid on the ground, pathetic, he thought as he smirked. He felt aroused thinking about Panchaali, this pathetic wh*re will have to do till he gets his hand on Panchaali, he thought with an evil smirk. "I will do anything my king, just let my daughter go." She begged, tears flowing down her cheeks as her voice trembled, her whole body quivered. "That you will." She heard the monster growl as he wrapped his hair around her hair making her scalp burn as she gasped at the agony.

(Trigger Warning! ⚠

RAPE SCENE AHEAD!

Those who do not wish to read skip the part till you see *** this three asterisks from there it's safe to read and you won't miss anything important! )

She hit his arms as she begged to let her go. "Unhand me!" She begged, "Shut your trap or it will be your daughter instead of you!" He growled menacingly making her heart cease, she broke down crying, she was helpless, she couldn't let her daughter go through this. "I am a married woman!" She begged, "What you are is a wh*re! Who can't shut her f*cking mouth!" He spat the words hitting her square in the face, he used his angvastr to tie her hands on the railing of the balcony of his room, he undid her saree and put it in her mouth, cutting of her begging and crying. Honestly she was just annoying him, his gaze fell on Panchaali who was in the below gardens, he it was her that was under him, he kept his gaze fixed on her as he slapped and hit the woman, tearing her clothes into pieces as she screamed and cried, but all he could focus on was on Panchaali, who was smiling at his wife.

"Take it you wh*re!" He growled as he entered her, searing pain ran through the woman's body as she felt dirty and disgusted, he thrust deeper in her making her cry in agony. It felt like forever after he released in her, her voice was broken from all the crying and screaming, tears continued to flow down her cheeks.

"PANCHAALI!" He screamed in ecstasy as he released in the maid, his eyes focused on Panchaali, soon Panchaali soon you would be under me. He promised as he pulled away from the maid.

***
(Safe To Read)
***

Sinduraj looked at the bleeding woman on the floor of his balcony, pathetic wh*re he thought as he kicked her in the stomach. "Get out of here. And I want Panchaali's underclothes on my bed by tonight or your daughter would be next, and you know what will happen if you open your mouth." He snapped, making the woman whimper as she got up on her wobbly legs, pain searing through her body as she wrapped the saree around herself and left him alone. Sinduraj's eyes fell on Panchaali once again, "Soon you will be taking her place." He promised as he talked to Panchaali, who was unaware of everything. . .

***

Panchaali shut her eyes as she watched Dushala sleep with her head in Panchaali's lap, the two were currently in her room reading a book, when Dushala lost herself to dream world Panchaali decided to take a nap as well.

Jaydarth's corner of lip lifted to the left side forming a smirk on his face as he walked out of the secret tunnel, that was built for emergency exit. His eyes fell on Panchaali who lay there, lust pulsed through his body as the desire to touch her ran through his body, he moved towards her a smile on his face, his eyes shining with cruelty. He crouched in front of her, his hand hovering over her chest, her neck, her waist, he was so close to touching her yet he couldn't. He burned to touch her but for that he needed a plan, one that will make her his, forever. He knew what had to be done, a smirk appeared on his face.

He lowered his head kissed right on her neck followed by a sharp bit, enough to leave a mark but not so deep to be recognized as human teeth. He instantly ducked under the bed, as Panchaali's eyes flew open and she shouted in surprise and pain. Her hand frying up to cover her neck as her as she looked around frantically. Dushala jolted awake, "What happened bhabhishree?" She questioned worried as she looked at Panchaali, who looked positively scared. "I was sleeping when something bit my neck jiji." Panchaali said, "Let me have a look." Dushala said concerned as looked at the red skin on her sister in laws neck. "I think it must be an insect or something." Dushala said inspecting the crimson skin, "Yes maybe." Panchaali said, now a bit calm but her heart still thudded violently in her chest as she thought about it, she felt like it wasn't an insect, her heart didn't believe that. "Oh bhabhi relax, it's just an insect I promise, otherwise who in their right minds would dare to touch the Gandivdhaari's wife that to in her room?" Dushala asked, making Panchaali nod maybe she was thinking too much, "But let's clarify it. Dasi!" The princess of Hastinapur called, a maid rushed in and bowed, "yes your Highness." The maid said respectfully as she bowed, "Did anyone enter this room except us?" Dushala questioned, "No your Highness." She whispered, "You may go." She dismissed the maid and tuned to Draupadi, "See I told you!" She stated confidently making Panchaali smile, "Come on now stop worrying. Why don't you go and meet Arjun before we get busy in tonight's function that is specially kept for the women. While I go and look out for Sinduraj, only god knows what he has been up to the entire day." Dushala suggested, "I think you're right jiji, Plus I also have to meet mata Madri and Kunti later." She said with a smile as she and Dushala got up and left the room, leaving behind a smug look on his face. Tonight indeed would be fun. . .

***

Do Vote And Comment!

***