Chapter 20

"Arya!" Panchaali called as she entered the study of her husband who was busy in the sets of papers that were stacked on either side, she smiled as she moved towards her husband, who looked up and smiled at her. "What are you doing?" He asked confused as she pulled out the paper from his hand and kept it aside lightly, a smile on her face. "Here read this!" She said excitedly as she passed him the scroll that had just arrived from Hastinapur.

"What's this priye?" Arjun questioned as he looked up at her, she smiled and shrugged, he wrapped his hand around her wrist and tugged at it making her sit in his lap, he pressed a quick kiss on her lips making her blush. "let's read it together." He whispered as he opened the scroll, a smile formed on their faces as they looked at each other. "Dushala's pregnant!" He exclaimed making her smile widely, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I am so happy!" He said as he hugged her tighter, happiness filled him. "I am going to be an uncle Panchaali!" He said excitedly looking at her. "We are invited to Hastinapur for her baby shower, since she's going to stay there for the time being." He stated making her smile, "I'll begin the preparation for the gifts and departure. Arya, it's been almost a month and we haven't visited Hastinapur, how about if we stay there till the baby is born? I miss everyone. " She suggested making him smile, "You know what you're right! I miss my family too and this is the best time to be with my sister." He said as he pressed a kiss on her forehead, his lips lingering there longer. He pulled back as he looked at her, his heart throbbed as he looked at her, how amazing would it be when she will someday carry his child. He smiled at the thought as he pressed his lips to her forehead, "What happened? Which world did you get lost in?" Her baritone snapped his chain of thoughts as he blinked, shaking his head, a smile on his face, she pressed a quick kiss on his cheek making him smile as he watched her leave.

***

Hastinapur wasn't changed at all, Arjun smiled and got down from his horse, greeting his family who stood by the gates of Hastinapur.