9

-Luna-

I smile to myself when Jack entered the room. I rarely see him wearing shirt and jeans combined. He always wear formal business suits and such so, today is so refreshing.

He's holding a ukulele.

" I see you never give the sun the chance to shine alone during day time. You're always up and about, my Moonlight."

" ☺️ I cant be too generous everyday. What's up?"

" Since you want to go home and soon we will rarely have time alone, I want to grab this chance."

He sat on the my bed facing me and test strum the ukulele.

" Sing with me? My Love?"

" How about, you let me sing for you first?"

" Hmmm, okay. I see you're going to rub it in again that I should just leave the 'singing' part to you."

😆 Jamming our favorite songs is one of our favorite thing to do during our alone times and Jack always ending up just staring and listening to me like I am the most fascinating thing in the world.

" How about we sing togehter?"

He said after one song. But I beat him singing acapela.

" Did I ever tell you that, that was my favorite song the moment I heard you sang it?"

" Really?... Oh.. boy I love you so.. And I.. will never let you go.. Coz you know.."

" You're everything I want, everything I need.. Everything to me.. You're my everything, Luna.."

" Jack? "

" Hmmm?"

" Sing for me.."

I saw how his smile faded and soon become unsure.

" Are you sure??"

He ask hesitantly.

" Yes. Do you remember, the first song we sang together while driving around New York?"

" Hmmmm.."

He started strumming but couldnt get the beat. He stop and stare at me.

" If you laugh at me, I swear to God!"

I laugh hard. His ears are beat red and I know hoe hesitant he is at the moment. I always ask him to sing for me but he always refuse because the first time he give in to my request, I ended up laughing to his face.

" I'll sing with you if you really----"

" Your laughing so hard! my God! Im not even singing yet!"