26

-Jack-

I worriedly glance at Dreamy while she cuddle with Gabrielle on the couch. I am currently in a conference call and cant really focus. Dreamy kept us up all night again. Throwing up and in and out fever.

" Daddy?"

" Hmmm?"

" Is Dweamy okwey?"

" She's a little sick again today.."

" She hawve boo-boo??"

" Yes, honey. Come here. Let Daddy work.in peace."

Night went to them and squeezed his self with the two.

" Lets bring her to the emergency after this."

" Maine's already waiting actually."

We ready the kids immediately after my conference. We we're just about to go when the door bell rang. I went to look and just like that, we had the second surprise visit we didnt expect.

Lucy: Three days and you didnt even think of droping by Jack?

Jack: Mother.

They went in and go straight to the living room where Dreamy and Night seated.

Lucy: Oh, my Dreamy baby..

She went to Dreamy and hug the little girl.

John: She's really a little Jack. The girl version.

Lucy: Sans the dark hair.

John: And hi, little guy.

Night: 🙂

I clear my throat to get the attention of the two and I feel how Gabrielle is tensing up when they turn to us. I glance at her and kiss her forehead. She love those random forehead kisses.

Lucy: Why am I not surprised?

My Mom's carrying Dreamy now and Dad's carrying Night.

Jack: We plan to----

John: Yeah, you should plan to get married soon.

Lucy: I cant wait to see this Dreamy girl walk down the aisle in her flower girl dress.

Jack: Ahm? Mother----

Lucy: Why dont you spend the afternoon and dinner at home? Olivia and Gavin are home because her husband is in a business trip.

Jack: Mom.

Gab: Jack.

John: I think its a good day to welcome Gabrielle back in the family.

-----------------
My Mom didnt let us off just like that. If its not for Dreamy's Doctor calling.

She finally agreed but not until we let her bring Night with them.