13

- Gab -

I cant help but smile after watching Jack's latest story uploaded on his snapchat.

It was him again singing to his adorable-cute daughter. He always uploads snaps with his daughter singing this particular song and the cute little girl seems to love her bonding time like this with her dad.

I play it countless of time with waiting for my flight to be called. Hearing and seeing genuine smiles and laughters of Jack made all the pain we endure in the past worth it.

He's happy.. and that's what I want him to be always.

" Is it that good? You had played it more than 10 times."

I froze for a minute before snapping my head on my left.

Two pairs of curious eyes are looking at me. Those perfect duplicate pairs of eyes and lashes.

" J-jack!"

" That's Dreamy and Me's morning song."

" ..... "

" You're pretty busy watching that for the past 30 minutes since wr got here."

" Ahmm.. Yeah.. I----"

" We can sing it live here if yoy want--"

" No! I mean--- Its okay. Ahm.. why are you here?"

He showed me their passport and plane tickets.

" Babba!!"

" Hi, booboo bear.."

" We'll going back to New York.."

" Hmmm.. "

" I heard you got that offer you've been waiting."

" Yeah.. two years."

" That's good. Im happy you've got to do the things you always wish for."

" Yeah.. pretty much.. but not all exactly."

There was a brief silence.

" Are you.. staying in New York for good?"

He smiled at his daughter and turn to me.

" Depends."

" On what?"

" Depends if she decides to stay somewhere else for good."

"....."

Will I cry a pail of tears again when I see him happy with someone else?

Maybe? You are both going on the different corner of the earth, Gabrielle!

" Gabrielle?"

" Hmm?"

" I talked to Dr. Faulkerson and Dr. Cha."

" Yeah?"

" I... I hope to get over and this heart heal soon. Because... I had kept you enough in my heart long enough. Im praying that if the day comes that I will love you freely again, there would never be pain and that, I will only make you cry happy tears. I want to love you again but in a right way and you would be happy with me. --well, with my daughter too. Of course, we're a package deal now. "

I was out for words. Im trying to keep my self together because I feel like my heart is going to burst out soon.

He put down her daughter in the seat and pull me up and hug me.

" Someday, I can hug you again like this freely without feeling like I am cheating on my Moonlight. Take care.. and be happy. "

" Jack.."

" If you fall with anyone else, its okay. Just promise me you'll find someone who'll make you the happiest because that's what I plan to do if we ever we end up together. Make you the happiest."

" I love you so much, Jack.."

----------------------