30

-Gabrielle-

Dreamy enjoyed playing with Cassey and Madalyn's twin sons.

Our living room is all messed up with toys.

Madalyn: When I first saw Dreamy, all I see is Jack. She got her looks from his Dad 90%. But now Im starting to doubt.

Gabrielle: What do you mean?

We're in the couch watching the kids go around.

Madalyn: Look how she laugh. How she talk. How she move. And then tell me if you really are seeing Jack. She got her looks from Jack, yes. But she got everything from her mom too.

Gabrielle: How do you day so? You didnt met her mom.

Madalyn: Oh believe me. I know her more than you do.

Gabrielle: How????

Cassey: Jack actually had a Youtube Channel with her. You didnt know?

Gabrielle: You mean, the old Jack and Gab channel?

Madalyn: No. A separate one.

I try to think and actually remember that Maine showed me Jack's new youtube account.

Gabrielle: Ow.. yeah..but videos there are....

And then it down on me.

Gabrielle: Does Jack's late wife have ....

Madalyn: Yah.. You didnt know? She has her own where she posted videos of her and Jack. She speaks an asian language in some of her vlogs. I think, F-filipino? not so sure. She only have few subscribers there.

She fish out her fone and showed me.

Indeed, it was Moonlight and Jack! Vlogs are about everyday life, their pregnancy, their travels.

I spend few hours watching their vlogs all while watching over Dreamy busy playing with the kids.

I dont remember how many videos made me feel envious of Moonlight. For a busy person, she's someone who's so carefree. She still manage to spend time with Jack. And, she's really someone who's into music. That's her strongest influence to Jack.

Her last vlog was a sit down video with Jack. It was a Q and A video.

Moonlight is very pregnant in the video. It was taken in Dreamy's nursery in their house in New York base on the the background I see.

Q: Are you really married?

Jack: Of course!

They proudly raise their hands with ring. Moonlight have two, one's her engagement ring. The same ring I saw she's wearing before.

Luna: If you have a girlfriend that's an only daughter you really dont have that much of a choice, I guess. 😅

Jack: And.. well, we both know that what we have is something not temporary so,why not get married?