News

Peeta's POV:
I see Katniss. She looks terrible, yet beautiful at the same time. I enter the room. She is asleep so I just pull a chair up and hold her hand. "oh katniss, even when your hurt you still look beautiful. I bend over and lightly kiss her lips. They are soft,and warm. I have been longing to do that.
Katniss POV:
I begin to wake up. I try to open my eyes, and when I do, a bright light blinds me. "....but she will be okay, right"? I hear a concerned voice ask. Peeta. What is he doing here. I suddenly feel scared that he is going to hurt me. I try to sit up but I feel an excruciating pain shoot up and down my body and I cry out in pain. Peeta runs over to me, "Katniss, oh Katniss I have missed you so much". Peeta says happily. " I will give you 2 some time, Katniss is doing fine though, so she should be released in about 2 hours". I feel Peeta hug me and it hurts. "oww" I say. "So sorry". "I didn't mean to hurt you". "Your fine Peeta". I have
Missed him
So much.
Peeta POV:
I'm holding back tears of joy. Katniss is back. "H-how are you feeling"? "Like a wet blanket". I let out a small laugh. "can you sit up"? "Yes" she says. I help her sit up, I see her wince though. "let me go sign you out okay"? I walk out the room and I go up to the sign out desk. I sign Katniss out and return to the room.
Katniss POV:
I see Peeta walk in. "okay, you ready to go"? He asks. I nod. I get up and I'm about to walk out the room when I hear Peeta laugh. "What"? He points at me and bursts out laughing. I look down and see that I'm in my hospital gown and it doesn't cover my back and I have absolutely no clothing underneath. I begin to blush really hard. "Yeah... I should probably get dressed first..." Peeta hands me a fresh pair of clothes because my other ones are covered in blood. I try to get dressed but I can't get my gown off. "Peeta" "yeah" "I need your help getting dressed". I immediately regret saying that. I wanted to take it back as soon as it slipped out of my mouth. He is blushing. He is about to say something when I say, "never mind, sorry for asking, I'll try to do it myself" I say a little to quickly. I'm about to turn around but a trip over something. I almost fall when I feel strong warm hands catch me around the waist. "I'll help, sorry if I made you uncomfortable". Peeta says to me. "okay". He helps me remove my gown, he and I are both blushing. once I'm fully dressed we leave. Peeta calls Effie. She comes with a hovercraft to take us back.