The Interview

Raymeir puts me in a dress. It's black, not jet, but coal black. I spin and there is the usual flame touch.
"Beautiful" He tells me.
I walk backstage. I see Shauna walk up to me. This girl will not leave me alone!
"Hey Katniss, I'm sorry"
Sorry!??
"I have a confession to make".
"Okay" I tell her. I have a strange suspicion inside of me.
"I love Peeta". With that she turns around and walks away. I'm pretty confused and angry. First she threatens to KILL Peeta, and now she says she is in 'love' with him? Peeta's mine. I mean, I don't own him, but we're together! Does he like Shauna? No, this is Peeta we're talking about, the one who confessed his undying love for me in public. I see him walking towards me. I grab him by his collar and kiss him hard. He pulls away.
"Katniss? What was that for?"
"You love me right?"
"Katniss, I love you, but Effie is right, I'm not going to get you knocked up right now, especially before the games".
"What! No Peeta! Oh my gosh, I was just asking if you loved me!"
"Oh" Peeta begins to blush hard.
I give him a quick kiss. Then I see Shauna on TV. Doing her interview. She is so much prettier than me. I'm not surprised! Girls are constantly falling at Peeta's feet! He could have any of them! His pick of the litter.
"So Shauna, any secrets worth our time?"
"Well, there is one"
She better not say it"
"I love Peeta Mellark".
Gasps ripple through the crowds.
I look at Peeta. He wraps his arms around me.
"Katniss, don't worry, I love you, this won't change anything between us, okay?"
I know his words are meant to help, but I can't help but feel uneasy.
"Well, looks like our time is up". Caesar says to Shauna.
"It was a pleasure being here".
She curtsies and walks off stage.
27 minutes later my name is called.
"Katniss Everdeen"
I walk up on stage and I sit in the white, plush chair next to Caesar. His hair is now maroon.
"So, how's our Girl on Fire doing?"
"Im good" I say flatly.
"...and Peeta?"
I must have spaced out but when I heard Peeta's name.
"What? What's wrong with Peeta?" I say frantically.
"Nothing's wrong with Peeta, Katniss. I asked how are you and Peeta?"
Oh we're go-" I'm interrupted by the buzzer that says my times up.
I walk down from the stage. They are stiffen at what I see next. I feel tears coming.
Peeta and Shauna are kissing.