Penthouse

Peeta and I walk off the train together. If only we were coming out of here alive . I need to keep Peeta alive. I am no longer the districts Mocking Jay. If anything, Peeta needs to survive. Effie comes up behind us looking peppy, and crazy. As usual. How does she do it?!? At four in the morning!?! "Come, come, your penthouse awaits". She says enthusiastically. I roll my eyes. We get into the elevator, small and cramped. Great. Now I get to smell Effie's bottle of perfume that she dumps on herself everyday up close. Yay.
Peeta must sense this because he pulls me to the other side of him. I love Peeta so much. What I wouldn't do for him. As usual the penthouse is HUGE!! I don't like it. Too big for my taste. I like mine a lot more. Its cozier. I have now stayed in here 3 times. I have seriously set the record. I easily find my suit. Peeta follows me. I get undressed in front of him. Leaving my undergarments on. I turn around to get some pajamas on. I pick out a pair of brown fuzzy pants and slide on one of Peeta's shirts. He looks at me confused. "I took it with me. It feels like your hugging me 24/7".
"No problem".
He comes up to me and starts to hug me. I love Peeta's hugs. They make me feel safe and protected. We lay down together. He puts an arm around me and we almost immediately fall asleep.