Almost There

Lunch was pretty awkward. Haymitch was drunk afterwards. He threw up and then slipped in it. "Could you help me get him up"? Peeta asks me. "Yeah". We carried/dragged Haymitch to his room. I almost threw up when the scent hit me. It was clean, but it smelt like garbage. We stripped Haymitch of his clothes. Except his under clothes. The thought of seeing Haymitch naked was disturbing. Me and Peeta tried to pick him up to put him in the shower. "God he's heavy". Peeta complained. We put one piece of him in at a time. I washed his hair and face while Peeta did the rest of his body. My hands were covered in soap foam so I flung some at Peeta. "What the h-.." once he sees that I threw something at him he tells me "somebody just declared war"! He takes a handful of water and throws it at me. I throw some more foam at him. It lands on his nose, so I lean in and kiss his nose. I get a handful of foam behind my back. Peeta doesn't see, so when he leans in to kiss me, I splat his face with it. "You've got a little something on your face" I say laughing. "Mmm, I want to share that something with you", with that he tackles me, he towers over me and kisses me, when he pulls away, there is foam all over my face. We look around and realize we made a HUGE mess. Somebody's voice comes over the intercom "We will arrive in the Capitol at 4:00 a.m, have a nice day". I leave to let Peeta dress and put Haymitch to sleep. I decide to shower too. I get a towel and lay it on my bed, I go to get my pajamas to change into. I get undressed and realize I left my clothes and towel on the bed. I walk out the bathroom undressed and then I see Peeta there. "Oh god, I am so sorry Katniss". I blush because I don't know what to do. At least he is covering his eyes. "It's okay, it was going to happen sooner or later, right"? I say more of a statement than a question. "I guess". He still doesn't remove his hands from his eyes. I walk up to him, I hope me being naked doesn't make him uncomfortable. I take his hands and remove them. He doesn't say anything. The look on his face says "why did you do that". Hurt, I just get my clothes and towel and get in the shower. I choose cinnamon as my scent , I blow dry my hair and get dressed. When I walk out, Peeta isn't there. I decide to go to sleep.