The Chariot

"Hey".
"Hey gorgeous"
Peeta pulls me into his embrace and kisses me on the nose. We walk hand in hand towards the chariot.
"What do you think of your flames"? I ask Peeta.
"They look real, not as cool as Cinna's, but they are pretty cool. What do you think of your stylist"?
"His name is Raymeir, and he is pretty normal".
An announcement comes over the intercom. "Please board your chariots at this time,the ceremony will begin in five minutes, have a nice day". The drums begin to play.
District One-Shauna and Seth
District Two- Maya and Malcolm
District Three- Aysia and Phillip
District Four- Korra and Matthew
District Five- Blossom and William
District Six- Lilac and Kai
District Seven-Astrid and Julian
District Eight-Azalea and Cedar
District Nine-Iris and Aspen
District Ten-Rose and Spruce
District Eleven-Wisteria and Rowan
I press one button and our costumes erupt into flames. I press the next one and my dress has a transformation. It turns feathery, I raise my arms, and yet again there are wings. It's another Mockingjay. I look at Peeta, he is awestruck.
"Ahh, the star-crossed lovers are back again! Waaaait, is that a bird? Katniss Everdeen is yet again a Mockingjay"!
The crowd goes wild. They start chanting "Katniss Katniss Katniss"!
President Chrone comes out onto the balcony. He silences the crowd.
"Welcome to the Capitol! As you know,we have a very special arena this year. The past years Hunger Games were child's play. This year, we will dedicate our arena to all of the past Quarter Quells. Happy Hunger Games"!
The crowd erupts with screams and cheers. Oh great. Another 'special' arena.
"Peeta, how are we going to survive through this"?