Crash and Burn

A/N OKAY SO EACH CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE TITLE OF A SONG THAT BEST FITS EACH CHAPTER I WILL PUT A LINK TO THE SONG ON YOUTUBE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER OKAY LOVE YOU ALL MWAH 💋  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4CcftQQA9dI

                                          ain't nobody gotten through to me

                                                nobody else but you too me 

                               nobody else can turn me inside out inside myself 

"Max please let me drive you're drunk" I plead again. He looks at me with hate and blood shot eyes that send a shot of horror down my spine. He's never hurt me before except for when he was angry about his dad but in this moment I was terrified he was going too.

 A smirk grows on his face "awe baby are you scared?" He says reaching out to touch my face but instead slaps me. Hard. I gasp and instantly pull away from him. "Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" I ask him as he keeps his bloodshot eyes on the road even though I know he can't see anything straight.

 "You ruined my life Anna. Before you I had it all. A family, friends, pride but now I have a father who disowned me because I wanted to be with someone who wasn't rich, no friends because they all said I spent more time with you than them and now I'm just known as a sappy boy who gave everything up for a stupid girl" his words hurt me even more than the slap. I hold back tears.

"What about me? Am I just nothing?" He chuckles under his breath "I don't need you. I need my life back" "So your way of getting your life back is getting drunk then driving so you can crash and not only kill yourself but me as well?" I scoff at him 

"now you're catching on baby" he sneers. Before I can't even think another thought Max swerves right into a tree. Sending my entire life into a dark abyss where the only person I can trust is myself.

I stared at my self in the mirror making sure I looked presentable. I had my hair curled at the ends and put on mascara, blush and lipgloss. I wore a blue cropped button up T-shirt with light denim wash jeans and my white converse. I hoped this was enough. I felt good I thought I looked good, but would he?

I walk back into my bedroom and find Emma still passed out on my bed

I walk back into my bedroom and find Emma still passed out on my bed. I write her a note telling her I left and walk out the door. I tried to look confident but in reality I was having a mini panic attack. 

It's been almost two years since I saw Harry last and even though we could have seen each other again he chose not too for a reason I do not know. I turned up the radio blasting the music like I do when I'm nervous and try to drown out my thoughts with the music.