Sweet Creature

sweet creature had another talk about where it's going wrong

but we're still young we don't know where we're going by we know where we belong

When me and Harry left the hospital the drive was silent. Honestly neither of us knew what to say. Today had been a shock for both of us and full of scary moments. What we didn't expect was to have fucking Max sitting on the living room couch when we entered my apartment.

"How'd you get in here" I growled at him. He gave me a weary smile "I just wanted to make sure you where okay. You left the door unlocked." 

"So you broke into my house?" I scream at him. I was so angry at him for just showing up unannounced and lying to me about his death for four years. "Anna..You know I lo-" "Stop right there" I cut him off.

"You can not say that to me. I am not yours anymore you don't control me anymore. I'm with Harry now and I love him, not you. I'm sorry if that's harsh but it had to be said" I spill out to him with less anger but still a lot of force.

Max walked towards the door and opened it. Before he closed it he turned around to face me one more time "I won't stop fighting for you" He said before shutting the door behind him. I groaned and sat on the couch. 

Harry wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled close into him "I'm so sorry" he whispered "Not you're fault" I told him meeting his gorgeous green eyes.

Harry moves his head too mine and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I moved so that I was straddling him and he moved his kisses down my jaw. I moaned as his lips met my sweet spots under my ears and trailed down to my collar bone. 

His hands roamed my torso and hips and mine stayed wrapped in his hair. He tugged at the rim of my shirt and pulled it over my head and I was quick to do the same with him. Harry stopped and looked at me "Are you sure about this?" he asked and I thought about it. I knew what I wanted "Yes Harry I'm sure. We don't have to go that far tonight but if you want too..." He stopped my sentence with another kiss "Of course I want too" he grumbled into my ear.

When I woke up I heard pounding at the front door. I groaned and turned to the clock. 12:47 A.M. I pulled a t shirt over my bare chest and some sweat pants one then ran down stairs. When I opened the door max stood there in the dark street.

"Max what are you do-" My sentence is caught off when a pair of lips meet mine. I push Max back and slap him across the face. "What the actual hell?" I yell at him and then hear a pair of footsteps from the stairs. I turn around to see a sleepy Harry in his boxers at the bottom of the stairs " Whats going on love?" he asked. 

I turned to max "Wanna tell him what the fuck is going on Max?" Harrys eyes lock on Max's and his face glows red with anger "What are you doing here" He calmly asks him but I can tell it's hard. Max rolls his eyes "Whatever Anna. Just know that he'll never give you what I could" 

I don't know what snapped in me but I say "Well Max for you're information Harry just gave me the best sex of my life. Better than you ever did" Harry snorts and Max's face drains of color. 

He just scoffs then leaves. Harry bursts into laughter and scoops me up in his arms. "I love you" he tells me and in this moment I knew that there was nobody else in this world that I would ever want more than Harry.

"I love you too"

A/N

OKAY BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME THIS IS A DISCLAIMER. THERE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ANY SMUT IN THIS STORY BUT I AM WRITING A DARK HARRY FAN FIC THAT WILL HAVE SMUT. OKAY THANKS FOR READING VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEEE MWAH 💋