Memories- t h r e e

Me and Harry stay in his office while I tell him the next memory. I tell him about our first date but I didn't want to drive all the way back to Beach Wood so I told him here. My hope for his memories coming back today are slowly fading by the minute.

When I got there I honestly didn't know what to expect but I kinda expected him to not show up. Of course when I get there he's no where to be seen. I sigh with disappointment but not shock.

I remember how I felt when I didn't see Harry there. I was quick to judge him and of course I was wrong. 

Since I was already here I decided to gets a coffee anyways. I step forward and crash right into a rock hard body. I look up and am faced with those beautiful piercing green eyes. Harry gives me a crooked smile "Just like the first time we met"

Harry smiles when I tell him the events of our second encounter at Beach Wood "Funny how you seem to have a really hard time walking straight" he jokes and I roll my eyes. "Whatever Harold I think you just purposely run into people" He scoffs and puts his hand on his heart and tries to look offended "I would never. I am a very polite person thank you very much" He both burst into laughter before I continue.

I roll my eyes and chuckle "I thought you forgot" I admit to him. He forms his lips in a line and shakes his head "No I haven't stopped thinking about you since we met again...well since we met for the first time honestly but I was really exited to see you again" my heart flutters at his words.

He makes no attempt to hide the fact that he's checking me out with a smirk. "Hey Harold my eyes are up here" I tell him and when we make eye contact again I almost die. He is quite possibly the hottest guy to ever walk the earth.

Harry blushes again when I remind him of my burning attraction to him. He still is unable to accept how beautiful he is. I wish he could see himself through my eyes. He really is the most gorgeous guy i've ever laid eyes on.

"Sorry baby you just look amazing" He mutters and I blush. "Not as good as you" I blurt and he laughs.

"Wow I was quite the flirt" Harry says smirking. "Probably the biggest I've ever met" I giggle. Harry grabs my hand from under the desk. I want to say something about it but instead I continue.

"You're quite flattering Anna but I think it's our turn to order" he says loudly and I look up too see that the people in front of us have disappeared leaving everyone staring at me and Harry who are standing a lot closer to each other than I thought.

I feel heat rush to my cheeks as I shuffle forward and order with Harrys arm around my waist. I hand my card to the waitress but Harry grabs it before I can "I'm taking you on a date love. I can pay" and hands her his card.

"You always did that. Payed. I felt bad but you always insisted on it." I tell Harry "It's because I feel guilty making all this money when there's people in the world with not even one dollar and are starving to death. I feel like I don't deserve it. I try to put it to good use and give it to people who actually need it" My heart melts when he tells me this. Harty has always been one of the most caring people I've ever met. That's one of the things I love about him.

"Okay Anna now tell me everything about the last two years I want to know it all" Harry says while putting his face in his hands. He looks so precious.

"Well Harold after that night life got a whole lot better, I finally grew a pair and made some friends and got a better job" I tell him keeping eye contact. I couldn't stop staring at him he was so damn hot.

He raised an eyebrow "How so?"

"Well when I met you I was a mess. I had just moved here from Montana because I couldn't stay at home it reminded me to much of..." I trailed off I really didn't want to get into what happened between me and Max with Harry. "Just some stuff that happened. So I came here thinking I would get better and after a year I still wasn't. That night was the first time i'd gone out for a cup of coffee in a year pretty much the first time i'd gone out ever except for like getting groceries and stuff. I was scared to meet people to let them in. But after that night for some reason talking to you was so easy that I was able to go out more. So that week I met my best friend Emma and she pretty much saved my life. I still have a hard time letting people in but at least I can still go on normal"

At the end of my speech Harry was frowning. I don't know why my story wasn't really that sad. "Wow" was all he could say.

"Okay your turn" I jump up and down in my seat and it makes him smile. "Well after we met was when I started writing the album. That's why I went out for coffee because so couldn't focus on writing I was so tried. I wrote that song about a month later after seeing your Gucci add. It was like I already couldn't get you out of my head and that just made it worse. I finished there album of course and then released it and that's about all that went on."

I nod my head contently "I like my song. It makes me happy" I admit which makes him blush. I look at this man in front of me and I don't see him as Harry Styles the former boy band member, singer/song writer, model, and actor I see him as just Harry. "You're staring" He points out

"That's because I enjoy looking at beautiful things" My mouth says before my brain can approve it. My eyes widen as I feel embarrassed but he just laughs "Oh trust me I'm not the only thing that's beautiful here" He's says back and I blush even more at his cheeky response.

Harry smiled throughout the whole story. He squeezed my hand when I told him about how much of a mess I was before I met him. I didn't get into as much detail but I did tell him about Max. And that led to the next story.