Adore You

It's been two weeks without another sign of Max. I'm glad he left but when he did so did my parents. I haven't seen them since the night I went to the hospital. I don't know why they left but they've been ignoring my phone calls and texts as well.

Harry leaves for his tour in three days and I'm really anxious for him too leave. I am going to visit him for the second week of his tour and stay for a month but then I have to come back home and bear being away from him for three more months and then I will see him again for the remaining two months of his tour.

We aren't worried about people seeing us in public anymore . People have already spotted us and we've been all over the internet in pictures. One of them is of him rushing me into the hospital. It makes me angry that people are invading into our personal lives like this but I knew what I was getting myself into when I started dating Harry.

"Morning Love" I hear his deep voice from behind me. Harry wraps his arms around my wait and pulls me into his chest. He kisses my shoulder and I giggle. "Hi Haz" I whisper as he moves his kisses to my neck.

Things between us have been going really good. I spend most days at his house and I've even moved some of my stuff here. Harry insisted that I stay here while he's gone because there is better security and now that i've gotten bigger in modeling and people know me and Harry are dating I tend to get followed by people.

I told him I would stay here sometimes but needed to stay at home as well. Harry leaves me and goes to sit at his piano. He starts to play something then moves to his guitar. He plays the same melody on the guitar before adding lyrics.

"Walk in your rainbow paradise, strawberry lipstick state of mind"

"I get so lost inside your eyes could you believe it?" I giggle as he starts to sway to the music he plays.

"walk through fire for you! Just let me adore you! Oh honey walk through fire for you just let me adore you like it's the only thing i'll ever do" 

Harry stands you and keeps playing the guitar while dancing and twirling around the living room. "your wonder under summer sky's"

"brown skin and lemon over ice could you believe it?"

He sets down the guitar but continues to sing while grabbing my hands "walk through fire for you just me adore you oh honey walk through fire for you just let me adore you like it's the only thing i'll ever do"

I laugh as he brings my lips to mine while he dance around the living room too no music. When he pulls away he gives me a goofy grin "Did you just come up with that?" I ask him and he nods "Yeah I guess I did" "You're so talented" I tell him like I have many times before. 

He blushes and I run my hands through his hair "I'm gonna miss you" I tell him and he pouts "you cousin always just come too the whole tour" he responds and my heart breaks.

I want too but I can't I have work and I know Ill get homesick. "I have to work otherwise I would" I tell him truthfully. His face gets sad for a moment but he lifts me up and spins me around before planting another kiss on my lips. "Well it'll only be a week right? Then I get too see you again for a whole month" I nod with a small smile on my face knowing I'm going to miss this boy more than anything in the world while he's away.