Pirates!!!

The sound of other kids shouts and cries, hurt my ears. My brother and I try to tune it out. Being slaves for merchants of the sea is hard. They, don't treat us like children and if we are too much trouble they just kill us!

I can careless of the other kids. My big brother is all I need to keep me from jumping off the deck.

When my brother and I were 3, they chopped up my mother's body in front of us! We didn't even know how to react. We were just silent, I know I closed my eyes. Why would slave traders do that?

What's so special about these merchants? Well they can create fake devil fruits. We are now on a ship to an island to make more fake devil fruits.

I'm not sure if they work or not. I wish the Navy would save us. Me and my brother have always sold together, I guess being twins helps.

My brother's birthday was yesterday. I wish we could have toy's or cake, that would be nice. We both wished for is are freedom. My brother and I are twins, so I guess yesterday was my birthday too. We're both 6 years old!
••
"Alright brats if you don't want to starve then you learn how to fish!" One of the slave keepers shouted. I hated the new merchants, the old slave masters would feed us.

He then had us kids make some makeshift fishing polls. 4 people fished while my brother and the rest of the people started making more fake devil fruits.

There are 10 slave kids in total, ages ranged 3-13. The children 14 and over were sold...who knows what happens to them. I Don't want to get older.

I was stuck fixing whatever the other slaves broke. Working in the cabin the ship started to shake violently. Was it the marines had they come rescue us?!

"Pirates!" I hear the the slave traders screaming.

I run back to the deck where by brother is. I don't know which is worse being slaves for men that kill us for crying or pirates that kill you just because it's fun.

"Low!" I scream then fall in a gigantic crack in the ship. Looking at the ocean water seeping into the ship. Oh no, my hands are holding on to the wood. I try to pull myself up and end up falling in!

"Ahhhhhhhgggg!" I scream I fell on my left shoulder. I heard a crack! I bit my lip in pain. Water splashes over me.

"So-Ming!" My older brother yells.

"Low, I am down here!" I shout back the ship rattles and I hear more screaming.

"Stay there, I am coming!" I her Low shout, he looks around and she's my situation.

I roll my eyes where would I go? I mean really. I stand up and look at my arm, maybe Low will know what to do. I feel a thump next to me. Low jumped down. How did he not kill himself?! Wow he's strong!

"Get up So-Ming!" My brother grabs my bad arm. Trying to get me on his back.

"Owww!" I hiss.

"Come on! We have to escape!" Low holds me.