13

San rolled into his side and groaned. His head hurt so much... It was pounding, although it always pounded these days.

It hurt to much to even think about opening his eyes, so he laced his arm over them and tried to pretend he could go back to sleep.

No luck though... The bed shifted next to him and an arm wrapped around his waist. It was comforting and San was able to relax at the touch.

Soft, feathery light kisses danced across the base of his neck, making him shiver. "Good morning." Seonghwa's low voice came from behind him.

Their bare skin rubbed together, reminding San of their bliss-filled evening together. He smiled and wiggled his shoulders a little, settling deeper into the bed. "Good morning." He muttered. It was always harder for him to get up in the morning.

"Do you want to go with me today?" Seonghwa asked. He started to rub soothing circles across San's chest, making the younger hum with content.

"To do what?"

"Father wants me to check on a high priority target. I guess he disappeared yesterday and now Father's worried that if we can't find him he may cause trouble for us. Do you have any assignments today?"

"I don't think so." San rolled over slowly and pressed his nose to Seonghwa's chest. "Do we have to?"

The older chuckled. "I have to. You don't. You can stay here if you want to."

San let out a long, probably over-dramatic sigh. "No I'll go. I don't like staying around here if I can avoid it."

Seonghwa just nodded in understanding and slipped out from under the covers. "Alright, we will try to make it quick. I don't understand what my Father expects me to find, or what's so important about this guy."

San rolled over and noticed the file sitting next to to the bed. "Is this him?" A hum from the closet had San pulling the file to him.

"Jeong Yun... ho..." San whispered. The name rolled of his tongue and had him pausing. It felt... familiar, but he was certain he had never heard it before. He opened up the file and skimmed the small page of information they had on him, which wasn't much. Really it was just his last known address, his presumed age, height, and the fact that he was a street racer.

There was one picture, though, and San found himself staring at it without blinking.

Yunho was so handsome. His fluffy brown hair and kind features. Even though he was almost scowling in the picture, San could tell Yunho was only tough because he had to be.

And his eyes...

San brushed his finger against the photo.

"Are you going to get dressed?" Seonghwa stepped out of the closet pulling on a black button down shirt. Then he checked the leather straps around his thighs and waist where San knew he would holster a couple of guns and knives.

"You're getting that geared up?"

Seonghwa shrugged. "Better to be safe than sorry. If this man is as dangerous as my father seems to think he is, then I'd like to be prepared."

"Why do you think he wants him?" San pushed himself off the bed and walked into Seonghwa's closet. They spent enough time together that he had a small selection of clothes here and he could stop by his room if he needed anything else.

While he dressed in a very similar outfit, Seonghwa looked at Yunho's file again. "I have no idea. This is the one thing that Father doesn't want to share with me yet. I have a feeling he will soon, especially if these people elude him. He must be dangerous though."