4| Rye moved on

Rye's POV

Mickey had come in when Amy was there. I would have preferred that nobody knew about her yet, but yes now everyone will know. I just hope he did not tell Andy, he would be devastated. But Mickey said he didn't know where Andy was, but before I could ask something, he slammed the door. Hopefully, he found him, but I'm sure he did.

"Hey, baby" says a voice. It's Amy, she's my new, kind of girlfriend. "Hey, sleep well?" I ask. "Perfect, but a little less" she says and immediately the thoughts of last night shoot through my head. I'm going to be honest, it was good, but not as good as... yes, never mind. "Wait here" I say and get up and walk out of the room. I had in mind to put her breakfast to bed, so nobody can see her and nobody can say anything, but when I enter the kitchen nobody is there. There is a note on the counter. "We're going to the shop. It can take a while, Brook needs clothes. There are pancakes in the fridge, tasty! Greetings Mickey" is written on it. So I'm home alone, yes! I walk back to the room. "Let's go and have breakfast" I say and gesture her to come with me. She follows immediately.

When we enter the room I walk straight to the fridge to take the pancakes Mickey has made. I take the pile and Amy and I put ourselves in the couch and put on a film.

Suddenly it seems as if I hear something. I quickly look behind me, but there is no one there. "What is it?" Amy asks curiously. I say "uh... I thought I heard something" while I keep staring at the door. "So, why are you looking like that?" she asks. I say "oo... nothing" when I turn back to the computer, but she doesn't stop there. She puts the computer aside and crawls on me. She starts to kiss me and my hands slide directly to her ass, while she is settling in my hair. I squeeze her ass slightly, making her moan and I use the possibility to slide my tongue in and explore her mouth.

Amy looks a lot like Andy. She is blonde and has blue eyes, but her eyes are never as beautiful as Andy's. In Andy's I can drown, he can make me forget everything just by looking at me. Just like Andy, Amy likes it when I am dominant, but the sex with Amy is never as good as with Andy.

We stop kissing and only then I notice that Andy is standing in the doorway. Tears roll down his cheeks and he shakes completely. Shit! He has seen us. I look at him with fear, but he doesn't do anything, doesn't say anything. He just stands there, trembling with tears.

Suddenly it looks as if he wakes up from a trans and runs towards the front door. I quickly push Amy away from me to chase him, but when I come down I don't see him anywhere. I decide to go back inside.

"What was that?" Amy asks annoyed. "Nothing" I say rudely. "Who was that and why did he have to act like a child" she says. I feel my blood boiling. Andy doesn't behave like a child. "That was Andy, and he's not a child!" I shout angry. Amy stands with her mouth open. She is clearly surprised that I was so angry. I say "sorry baby" when I walk up to her and start kissing her, first on her neck and then on her shoulder. She starts moaning. "I love you" she says in between moaning. I say "I love you too" in my sexy voice. I lift her and bring her to my room. And then you know what happened. I can already say that it didn't go quietly, so all the luck that no one was there.

A/N:
What will happen to Andy? From the next chapter the actual story begins.
Comment en follow for more (on Instagram and Wattpad), I hope you like it and stay reading!!! Be sure to check out my Instagram (randy.fanfiction.roadtrip) to get spoilers!🤍