33| what have I done

Rye POV

I breathe in, and back out. I have so much stress, and I don't even know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I'm going to ask it for the time or don't know if he would like me or not, but maybe he doesn't want me any more, I shout at him, and I said things I didn't want to say, I was just scared. Now I am becoming even more stressed, my heartbeat rise, I begin to sweat, and my hands begin to shake. Calm down Rye, just calm down. I take a really deep breath and walk to the door. Even too I have so much stress, I feel a smile on my face because what I am going to do is going to make me happy if he says 'yes'. I am standing in front of the door now. I reach to the click with a trembling hand and push him down. Before I open the door I take a deep breath in and then I push open the door. I freeze as I see what's going on in the room. My heart breaks and I feel the tears streaming down my face. I don't hesitate long and run the room in "no, Andy!" I scream with a shaky voice.

a few minutes earlier

I am with Andy for about 3 hours. For now, everything is good with Andy, or what you can call good, of course, He is sleeping all the time, to be sure he is fine I have measured his temperature for at least 6 times. It's a bit high, but the doctor told us that, that's normal with the bad fever he has. He also needs to cough really badly, I hope he will be better soon. Still, it's so cute how he sleeps, how he snuggles into the blankets and how he is holding his bear. It's the bear I gave him when we were on a date at the Christmas market.

Brook has come to relieve me a little while ago, but I don't want to, because I actually like being here, with Andy. I want to stay with him, to be with him, to have him in my arms. And yes I know what you are thinking "But you're with Amy", and I can't say that it isn't true, but I am thinking about breaking up with her. I only got back together with her because...

I feel my phone vibrating in my paints. I quickly take him out of it and look at the screen. It's an unknown number, weird. I answer the call and put my phone against my ear. "Hello, with Rye Beaumont" I say.

Nobody answers me "hello?" I ask, but again nobody answers. "Who is this" I ask angrily. "Ow, you know who it is, aren't You Rye?" My eyes widened as the voice of someone that I didn't want to hear again sound through the phone. I can't say anything any more, I am scared. "Stay away from him, do you hear me stay... away...from... Andy" he says with his scary voice. "I... I can..." I want to say, but he interrupts me "what? you c... can't, you know what happens if you don't listen" he says again with that scary voice that gives me shivers. I want to answer, but I am distracted by something else.

Andy has started shouting and kicking around. I let my phone fall out of my hand, on the ground, I hear the scary person say something, but I can't understand what he is saying. I run to Andy and leave my phone on the ground, I don't care what he is saying, I need to help Andy. "hey, Andy, Andy, what's wrong?" I ask worriedly. He has a nightmare. "Andy, wake up it's a nightmare" I say while shaking him, but he doesn't weak up, he keeps mumbling thinks, but I don't understand what he is saying. He must have a awful nightmare because tears are streaming down his face. I can't wake him up "Andy, wake up, I am here, you're OK" I say still shaking him, but it doesn't work, he doesn't wake up. "noooooo..." he screams.

"Andy, Andy, wake up, I am here, it's a nightmare" I shout, and finally he opens his eyes, he looks at me and begins to cry and hug me. I need to sit down because otherwise, I was going to fall. Andy hides his face in my chest and cry even harder. He is trembling and I feel my shirt getting wet from his tears, what has happened in that nightmare that he is so upset. I press him close to me while rubbing his back "calm down, it was just a nightmare, everything is fine" I say to try to calm him down. "I'm here, you don't need to be afraid" I say and softly kiss his head. His hair smells like flowers. "I... I..'m afraid o...of losing you" he says with his sweet soft voice still sobbing and how sweet that he doesn't want to lose me, I couldn't live without him either. "You are never going to lose me Andy" I say while lifting his head to look at me. I cupped his head and wipe away the tears "I will always be there for you" I say and there appears a small smile on my face, and then suddenly he kisses me. his lips feel so soft and taste like chocolate. When everything sinks in I kiss back. He strangles his fingers in my hair and I enjoy it. He climbs on my laps and I want him even closer to me, I want him, now and forever. I pull him even closer and hold him by his hips.