28| the man in black

⚠️i don't want to express any hate towards Andy. he is a great person and, like everyone else in the world, doesn't deserve any hate. people should learn that you have to emphasize the good aspects of someone and not the bad ones. the hate that appears in this chapter is only for the story. So to be clear I don't agree with any of the comments in this part. people need to be who they want to be, even i your gay, straight, black, white... every person is beautiful. I love you all!🤍

Andy's POV

I wake up from that bad dream in shock. Actually, it's not a dream, those are the memories of my past, the past I want to forget. But it didn't stop there, no. The rest of my school years were the same. I got bullied, I got beaten now and then and there was no escape, nobody who could help me or even want to help me. But I think the reason they didn't help me was that there were afraid it would happen to them too.

Each time I was scared or sad, they beat me up, so I decided to no longer show how I feel. I would hide every feeling for everyone, even my mom. Each time I got beaten and had injuries, she asked me what happened, but I never answered her. Later she gave it up, not like she didn't care any more, but to be sure I didn't push her further away. She still asked what happened, but if I didn't answer, she wouldn't keep asking.

Then when everything seems to be as bad as it can be, my mom gives me up to do an audition to be a member of a boyband. I succeed it and Blaire, the manager, said I could live with him and go to a school where he lives. I could start all over again, without the bullying and beating. I agreed, even if it was difficult to leave my mother alone, I love her so, so much. We start searching for other band members and at the end of school, we find Rye. We were best mates from the beginning, in my school I was afraid of letting people close me, but with Rye it was different. I could be myself again, I could even be happy again, and soon I realized I had a big, big crush on him.

After we found Brook, Jack and Mickey, and we were becoming friends, I admit I was gay. It was so scary to tell them because I was scared that the same thing as before would happen. But everything went better than I thought, Rye and Brook also admit they were Bi. I am not going to lie, I even had a little of hope that Rye and I are going to be together.

And guess what, not much later we get together. The situation how we got together was weird, but it happened, and I was so happy at that moment. I thought we were going strong, but apparently, I was wrong, because Rye broke up with me. Probably it was my fold, I was probably too fat or ugly like most people said.

When we got closer again, I was hoping we would get back together again, but again I was wrong. Rye started to be distant and ignore me, it was like I didn't exist any more like I was a ghost for him. The only time he spoke to me was when he needed me or when he really needed to.

I breathed in and out to let me calm down from my dream. When I recovered, and I was calmed down I noticed I was all alone in the room. Where would the others be, maybe there out? I walk to the kitchen to see if they left a note, but there was nothing, so they still needed to be here, or at least one of them. I walked to the corridor and look if anyone was in Jack and Brook's room, but it was empty. I the moment I close the door I heard noises coming from the bathroom, I open the door, but it was empty. My attention was taken by voices coming from Rye's Room. But there was that sound again, I look around but couldn't find a source. Again I was distracted by the voices coming from Rye's room, they were talking about something.

I walk to the door and put my ear against it. "It can't go like this much longer" I hear Mickey say. "Indeed, this situation isn't shelf life" says Jack. "Maybe it's better that we let him go home" says Brook. I take some distance from the door, all in shock. They... they... want me to go home, they... are they going to throw me out of the band? Tears are streaming down my face, they are going to throw me out of the band, I am sure. No...no, no they can't throw me out of the band, I... I don't want that! I can't live without it, without them! I need them! Then I hear footsteps and run back to my room and lay in bed and hide my face