19| the knife?

⚠️A/N:
From now on I am going to upload every wendsday and Friday!!!! Let me know what you think of the story!🤍
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey's POV

Andy was acting weird yesterday. I saw him messing around in the closets, but I don't know what he was looking for and when I asked him what he was doing he was acting so weird. Just like he was hiding something. He knows he can say anything to us. We will support him in everything and always help him, we told him that anyway. He said he was taking a drink, but I didn't really believe him, but yes I just left it like that.

Next morning

I wake up by sounds. Someone was messing around in the kitchen. Is it Brook again who is hungry and can't find anything? It makes me crazy when he does that and I thought I made that clear to him last time. The rumbling goes on and on and I get angry until I see Andy cooking in the kitchen. It smells delicious, but what is he doing up so early. I look at my clock and it is just after 7 am. Andy is never up this early. Andy turns around and notices that I am awake and sitting upright in my bed. "Ow good morning, do you want pancakes and fruit juice, freshly squeezed" he says cheerfully. This is not his habit. Usually, you shouldn't bother Andy too much in the morning because then he's very sleepy, but today it's quite the opposite. "Uh..." but before I could say anything Andy is standing in front of me with a plate of pancakes and a fruit juice. I take it from him. He smiles at me and I smile back to him. He walks back to the kitchen and starts cooking again. "Uh... thank you" I say a bit confused about the whole situation. "It's nothing" Andy answers me. I start to eat and the pancakes are delicious. I never knew Andy can make that delicious pancakes. Usually, I'm the one who makes the breakfast, but to be honest it is sometimes nice that someone else does it. Although I never expected it to be Andy. "Andy, your pancakes are delicious" I say with my mouth full. "Thank you" he says, and he laughs a little. I eat my pancakes to the last crumb. They were delicious, but now I'm full. I'm glad he doesn't need the painkillers. They are very heavy painkillers, and he shouldn't take too much of them. The doctor has said that it can have serious consequences, such as weakened resistance, palpitations and even hallucinations. 

Andy's POV

I woke up early, so I decided to make breakfast. My solution helped and I always do it now when I feel the headache coming on, but I don't want the others to know, so I do it when no one sees it. I don't want them to know that I am doing that or that they know that I still have headaches. I have to be strong and not show my weak side. I don't want them to throw me out of the band. Mickey and I have been chatting for a long time now. Mickey has already finished his breakfast, I haven't eaten myself. I don't get anything in now, but I told Mickey that I have eaten before he woke up, and luckily he believed me.

It is 9 am and Brook and Jack and Rye are still not awake, so I decide to wake them up. I walk out of the room and go first to Brook and Jack their room. I knock but don't get an answer, so I open the door slightly. Jack and Brook are lying in the same bed together, and they are cuddling, how cute. I put my head against the door frame and watch them sleep. A memory of Rye and me come up. of how we fell asleep in each other's arms at night, how I felt his chest go up and down when I rested my head on his chest. How I heard his heartbeat. The warmth of his body against mine. How he lovingly grabbed me when I could not sleep or had a nightmare. I was taken out of my mind by Jack's voice "Andy? Is something wrong? Why are you crying?" he says with a hoarse morning voice. I didn't even realize I was crying. I quickly wipe away the tears with the sleeve of my hoodie. "Nothing, just something in my eye. Come, there is breakfast, I made pancakes" I quickly say. "Someone said pancakes" Brook jumped up from the bed and runs towards the kitchen. Jack and I laughed and walked out of the room. Jack goes to the kitchen and I walk towards Rye's room. The door is open, I walk inside, but there is no one, not even in the small bathroom. When I turn around I notice something on his bedside table. I walk to it and see that it is a knife. I pick it up and look at it from all sides. Maybe Rye is cutting himself? Under the knife there is a little paper, I pick it up and there is a text on it saying "leave him alone!". What would that be about? Is Rye being threatened? "What are you doing here?" I hear Rye's voice behind me. I turn around, to see Rye in the doorway. I had forgotten that I was still holding the knife. His facial expression changed from questioning to angry when he saw that I was holding it. He comes towards me and pulls the knife out of my hands. "What are you doing with that" he asks in shock "I... I...uh...saw it lying and..." Rye interrupts me "and you thought, I'm going to stick my nose into other people's business," he says angrily. "No, I..." again he interrupts me "we're not together any more, so mind your own business" he yells, and he points at the door. I was shocked at how he reacted. I've never seen him so angry. I can feel the tears coming up and walk past him through the room. I want to walk outside and almost bump into Mickey. Quickly I walk on, hoping that he hadn't seen my tears. I walk behind the flat building and rest my head against the wall. Tears roll down my cheeks. I want to make them stop, but it doesn't work. I let myself down along the wall and put my head in my hands. "Andy?!" I hear Mickey shouting. Quickly I stand up and wipe my tears away with the sleeve of my hoodie "here!" I shout when all my tears are gone. Soon Mickey comes over to me and he cuddles me. After a few minutes, we come loose, and he holds my shoulders and looks at me with a worried face. "Are you okay?" he asks worried. I nod "yes, I just needed fresh air, that's all" I reassure him. We walk inside. Rye's door is closed, we walk further to the kitchen, and I am surprised to see Rye in the kitchen. We settle down. Brook, Jack and Rye are still having breakfast, and we chat. Rye and I don't speak to each other. I haven't said much in general.

When everyone is ready Brook jumps on "shall we go to the gym?" he asks enthusiastically. Everybody agrees, expect me. I feel awful and don't feel like going to the gym. "Me not" I say. "Will I stay here then?" asks Mickey worried. I shake my head "no, no, go. I'll be OK" I say with a smile. Mickey doubts, but eventually goes along after I had to promise several times that I was going to call when something was wrong.

They all leave and I put myself on my bed and put on a film. The headache starts coming back, but I have a solution for that. Luckily no one knows my secret, they'd be furious when they found out. I felt weak and tired and soon I fell asleep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⚠️A/N:
From now on I am going to upload every Wednesday and Friday, it can be that there is a surprise chapter, so follow me on Wattpad and Instagram to get a notification.🤍