Description: Introducing our Illusionists

A note from me: Now...a favorite talent that always caught my eye even at a young age was magic. I loved the tricks, the illusions, how everyone pulls the coolest results ever. I recently have marathoned "Masters of Illusion" and "Penn and Teller Fool Us" but a big starter stage for many is the global phenomenon of Got Talent. Several countries, showcase of skills, but for this I'm only gonna use 4 got talent stages for the characters. All deaths that'll occur were chosen at random except one. But I'm taking magic... To the world of "Escape the Night". What's real? What's not? You never know.

The illusionists for the story;

•Ben Blaque
Role: The Savant
Little about him: Way back in season 7 of "America's Got Talent" is where Ben made his debut as a crossbow sharpshooter or what my mom and I call the danger acts. After being eliminated he then auditioned on Britain's Got Talent and again on AGT Champions season 2. As a veteran of 2 stages Ben is now the savant for the story.
I picked Ben to be savant more cause he's a bit underrated and the poor guy missed his shot after a trick malfunction.

•Marc Spelman
Role: The inspirationalist
Little about him: In 2018 Marc stole the world's heart on "Britain's Got Talent" after doing a heartfelt magic trick connected to his daughter that brought him a golden buzzer. However after his first elimination Marc knew this wasn't the end of his journey and returned to Britain's Got Talent a year later as the inspirational and mysterious Magician X. He came back again a year later as one of the chosen champions for AGT's second champions season. As of today X and Marc are changing the world by spreading hope.

•Josephine Lee
Role: The escapist
Little about her: Started as an assistant and then took the stage in 2017 on Britain's Got Talent with big dreams and hopefully be the first female magician to win got talent. However that didn't happen but instead she's now a master of illusion who's been touring the world but her main tricks being escape magic.

•The Sacred Riana
Role: The wiccan
Little about her: Hailing from Indonesia she attempted got talent 3 times. The first one being Asia's got talent season 2 where she won, second being AGT where she lost, and finally Britain's got talent where she lost. Known for never breaking her magician sona she is hard to read for anyone who watches her.

•Colin Cloud
Role: The Mentalist
Little about him: According to Colin himself and everyone he talks to he's considered modern day Sherlock Holmes. He took the BGT stage first in 2012 and later the AGT stage in 2017 then the AGT champions round in 2019. He's also considered the deductionist. Also... I have no clue whatsoever how he does his tricks.

•Mat Franco
Role: The card master
Little about him: 2014/2015...Around that year set AGT was star struck by his magic.  Mat kept climbing up each week always getting better and more surprising.  In result he was crowned the winner of that season of AGT AND had the title of the first magician to ever win AGT in its entire history.  Since that victory Mat makes recurring guest appearances and also has his show in Vegas he performs in. 

•Chloe Crawford
Role: The assistant
Little about her: She started as an assistant to another magician but in series 9 of Britain's got talent she returned as the main magician and seemed to be trying to mainly get the attention of Simon Cowell.  She went as far as semi finals before being eliminated in result.  After her BGT run she became one of the rotating magicians as part of The Masters of Illusion. 

•Elizabeth
Role: the medium
Little about her: Also called The Haunting she took the stage in 2019 for Britain's got talent series 13 as one of the most mysterious spooky magicians ever known.  She brought the house down freaking the judges out but was eliminated in the semi finals.  It's unknown what she's doing currently.

•Shin Lim
Role: The sleight master
Little about him: AGT 2018 brought forth this magician who all women thought was hot tbh. I will say as do I He started on Penn and Teller fool us as one of the magicians invited to try and fool the two masters.  And he successfully fooled them not once but twice.  He stunned AGT with his magic that brought him as 2018's AGT winner and returned a year later for AGT the champions to keep his crown, which he was able to do.  Even now he still leaves viewers stunned and questioning "How the hell did he do it?". 

•Collins key
Role: The digital star
Little about him: At the age of 16, Collins key entered the AGT stage in season 8.  Back then he was the first magician to make beyond the beginning rounds up to the finals.  No magician ever got there before.  In the end he finished 5th place in his season of AGT.  Ever since then as given his title name "The digital star" he started a YouTube channel with his brother which they've been doing ever since. 

•Dania Diaz
Role: The storyteller
Little about her: She auditioned on Spain's Got Talent in 2018 where she received the golden buzzer in her audition, another golden buzzer in the semi finals but couldn't take home the victory in the finals.  2 years later she was one of the acts to take part in America's got talent the champions season 2 but she only got as far as the semi finals before losing in result.  She's still doing magic now even after losing in an Italian competition. 

•Solange Kardinaly
Role: The variety mistress
Little about her: 2019 and Got Talent España, or in English Got talent Spain series 4 brought in Solange.  She did both singing and magic but her most famous routine was the quick change.  A particular form of magic that people haven't seen many master solo.  Like Dania she got far in her season but ended up not taking home the victory.  Only difference is she didn't have a golden buzzer like Dania did. 

Another quick note: Since I don't know if she's bilingual or not when I have Solange speaking at any point in the story her dialogue will be in Spanish.  Don't worry I'll provide English translation next to it within these [].  Just so it doesn't confuse with my Author note parentheses at the end of chapters that I do.