Chapter Twenty Five- Let Go

It had been a week since Tanaka had taken (Y/n) on their first date, and the day had finally come for the Karasuno boys volleyball team to pack up the bus, and head to Tokyo.

  Everyone had passed the exams, so they were able to go to Tokyo. Well, almost everyone. Kageyama, and Hinata has failed the English, and Japanese part of their exams so they would have to stay behind to make up for it. Luckily, Tanaka had an idea for how they could still make it for at least half of the camp, so hopefully they would show up later.

(Y/n) sat with Tanaka, and Noya in the back of the bus, sleeping most of the way there. The bus pulled up to where the training camp would take place, and the team began to unload the bus.

(Y/n) had to practically drag her boyfriend off the bus because he was still half asleep. She was helping the other two managers unload some of the extra equipment, when she noticed the Nekoma team coming to greet them.

"Is that the Sky Tree?!" Tanaka, and Noya yelled. A member of Nekoma told them that it was just a regular transmission tower, which made Kuroo laugh. 'God his laugh is ugly.' (Y/n) thought, cringing slightly.

The girl looked over at Kiyoko, who gave her an approving nod. (Y/n) dropped what she was holding, and ran over to the boys wearing red jackets.

"Kenma!" She yelled launching herself at the quiet boy, causing him to almost drop his game. He hugged back gently, while the girl was practically strangling him.

When (Y/n) finally let go, she was instantly swept into another hug by someone much taller than her. "Let go Kuroo! You're crushing me!" The girl yelled, only making Kuroo laugh.

"What? No hug from my girlfriend?" He pouted teasingly, though a smirk was on his face within a second.

"HEY!" A voice called, catching the attention of the rooster haired boy. "Get your hand off of my girlfriend!" Tanaka yelled, quickly making his way to where the Nekoma team stood.

For some reason, Tanaka felt much more confident than the last time he had met with Kuroo, but it was probably because something ignited in him when he saw Kuroo hugging (Y/n). (Y/n) is his, and only his.

"Oh? So you finally made a move on each other? I didn't think either of you would have the guts!" Kuroo sighed, letting go of the girl, who scurried over to Tanaka's side.

"Yeah but we did. So why do you care so much anyways?" (Y/n) asked, becoming more, and more annoyed over his friends antics.

"I just like teasing." He replied simply, before turning around, and walking towards the gym area, his team following suit.

Suga came up behind (Y/n), and Tanaka, saying what everyone was thinking. "What was that all about?" He asked. "How did he know that you guys liked each other?"

The two looked at each other, before looking back at Suga. "I told him." They said in unison, both of them laughing because they found it amusing that Kuroo had cornered both of them into telling him that they liked each other.
.
Kuroo walked into the gym, with Kenma by his side. They went to stretch so they could get some practice in before the matches start.

"Hey Kuroo," Kenma said, catching the older boys attention. "I know you like my sister, but she's in a relationship now. You need to accept that."

Kuroo sighed. "I know." 'But it's really hard seeing them together.' He thought as he stretched, touching his toes.

"If you want her to be happy, then stop trying to intervene." Kenma continued. He knew his friend wanted to be with (Y/n) for a while, but also knew that his sister would probably never return those feelings.

"Okay." Kuroo said flatly, wanting to drop the subject. He got up, and walked over to the basket holding all the teams volleyballs.

'As long as she's happy.'

———————————————————————————

Boop boop I need whipped cream.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WHIPPED CREAM?!