27) Voice

750 words

"And this fresh cow juice." Greg dumps a cup of milk, splashing all over the counter. Harrison and Greg jump a step back to avoid the splash.

"Oh, shit..." Harrison looked at Greg. "Welp, flowers..."

Harrison picked up a bouquet of flowers from behind the counter. He showed them to the camera, shrugged, and placed them next to the large mixing bowl.

"And flour." Harrison accidentally dumped a whole bag of flour, sending a giant cloud into the air and lightly coating the kitchen.

Harrison then gets close to the pile of flour.

"Smells..." Harrison takes a deep breath. Harrison goes into a coughing fit. Greg laughed.

As Harrison is about to calm down, Greg pushes his face straight into the pile.

Harrison whipped right back up. He can't see through the compacted powder.

"She's going to be so mad." Harrison and Greg laughed and took a break from the video.

Just as they were about to start cleaning, you came walking into the room. You stopped in your tracks and stared and the weird mess you just witnessed.

"Um, hi you two..."

"I can explain, I swear." Harrison tries to clear the flour from his eyes and Greg quickly turns away to start cleaning as fast as possible.

"What are you doing?" You giggled at Harrison's struggles. Harrison walks off-screen and you help him wipe off. His crystal blue eyes meet yours under the mess.

"I'm going to go run errands."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Harrison asked as he continued to pick off the flour.

"I think you have enough on your plate already, mate." You patted him on the shoulder.

"I'll see you later with an actual cake when you come back."

"That's the cake on your face?" You kissed him and some of the flour flaked off.

~

A week later, the video was posted onto Youtube with photos of the guys' mess in the kitchen being put on IG.

Harrison read the comments. Most of them were pointing out a voice coming into the room that caught both Simon and Mark's attention.

Rumors and speculation began to spread on the internet, trying to figure out who that voice belonged to. He was a little scared you would find out about the hunt and exposure of (Y/N).

You were showering while Harrison texted Tom.

It'll be fine. She's chill

Idk she's not that comfortable with media

She's the one who suggested we stay private

So just tell her

She would be way less mad that way

She's coming out of the shower. I'll do it

Good luck mate

"(Y/N)?" You heard your name being called from the kitchen. You skipped over to the fridge for a glass of water.

"What's up?" You asked as you took a sip.

Instead of answering, Harrison's arms slither around your waist into a tight embrace. You hold the glass out to one side in confusion. Your other hand pats him on the back.

"Is everything alright?" you asked shyly.

"Umm," he begins. "I don't know what to say."

"It's fine. You can tell me," you comforted me. You pay for his bouncy hair.

"We uploaded the video of us making your birthday cake and left your voice in it for 'comedic effect' and now fans are trying to find you online." His voice was cracking from being nervous and he spoke so fast you lost him.

"Bounce, bounce," you said quietly to yourself as you played with his hair. He lost you at the beginning then suddenly you came back to your senses after Harrison finished talking. "Wait what?!"

You realized what Harrison had said to you and tried to break free to go check your phone. His hug kept you from moving.

"I told you this would happen, Harrison!" You loudly stated. You weren't angry. You were just nervous about Harrison's personal life.

"Harrison! Let me check!" You try to push him off.

"Nope!" He hangs on. "It's fine! They're not going to find you, right?"

"No. It's you I'm worried about!" Harrison finally lets go of your waist and looks at you with confusion.

"What? Why?" Harrison asked.

"I'm just... I'm just looking out for you. I don't know really," you shrugged.

"I don't want you to be worried about anything." He pushes your hair out of the way of your face.

"I'm going to worry, but if you say so." You jump up and kiss him on the cheek. "I trust you."