5) Good

235 words

"Ughhhhhhh!" I sighed very audibly, but luckily no one heard.

I've been sitting here forever! And these heels are killing me.

I scanned the area at all of the people at this party. Although it's not really my scene, I'm here as a good girlfriend.

I roll my eyes in boredom and get up to get a drink. I stand in the shadows of the venue. Harrison and the others are within the crowd. It's not hard to spot them since there is a small mob slowly moving around the place.

I take a sip of my drink. "Hey, gorgeous. Mind if I join you?" I heard a voice next to me.

"Excuse me. I'm in are- oh Harrison..." My voice trailed off as I avert my gaze.

"You should come to join us. I'd like to hang out with you out there," he gestured.

"Sorry Haz. I'm not really the kind of person. Plus you asked me last minute so I kinda look like a train wreck."

"Why would you say that?" Harrison slides his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"And you look gorgeous, last-minute train wreck or not."

"Shut it, Harrison," I teased and pushed him playfully.

"Ah, there she is!" He pulls me back and kisses me.

"Get a room you two!" We both quickly turned to who shouted.

"Shut the fuck up Tom!"