SYNOPSIS

*********************************

Zoey Garcia is a kind and hardworking Secretary to her job. Her boss is nothing to say about her work.

She don't know but she think, she's the only woman who doesn't attract to her philandering boss. Her boss doesn't seduce her either. So she think she's not his cup of tea.

Zoey is a loyal girlfriend too, to her boyfriend but one day she caught her boyfriend making out with her best friend!

She went to the bar and she never knew what happen next.

When she woke up in the morning, only to find that she's sleeping beside her philandering boss naked!

Oh god! What she'll gonna do? What will gonna happened after what they do in just ONE NIGHT!

-----------------GimmieFries----------------

A/N: Hello Darlings! If you're new to my world then, i want to tell you that this is my second time of writing.

To my old readers, welcome ulit! Nandito nanaman tayo para sa panibagong kakikiligan, katatawanan at kaiiyakan. Stay strong satin!!

Nais kong magpasalamat kay BlacKion sa pagbigay ng isang napakagandang cover para sa story ko. If one of my readers are planning to make their own story and need a book cover, i will recommend BlacKion. She/He is a good editor for me.

Let's start! Enjoy Reading!

My Social Media Accounts;

Facebook: GimmieFries

(My profile picture in Facebook is the girl who's eating a fries)

Twitter: @GimmieFries_

Instagram: GimmieFries