It was now lunch break the moment. Mrs. Han left the classroom and as usual, Jaemin and Donghyun would be the first one to get out, mainly coz they love to arrive first and book a table.

Not generally book but definitely to book a seat for the two of them.

If they are late, most of the seats would be taken and honestly speaking, even if they have friends from the other classes, those people are rather reluctant to share a table with them.

That's why Jaemin makes it a must to save a seat first. He's okay with the others sharing a seat with him but however, they don't think the same way.

"Give me all the vegetables! I love them."

Donghyun took every single vegetable from his plate and placed it on Jaemin's. They were chit chatting when a group of their classmates came by.

Without even asking whether the seat is available for them, these boys casually made themselves look like Jaemin friends and occupy them.

"Did you see that hot girl." One of the boys, Jaehyun exclaimed while licking his lips seductively.

Jaemin & Donghyun exchanged glances. They hated the fact that these boys, Jaehyun, Wooyeon, and Woojik, sat beside them just because the rest of the seats were occupied.

After break, it was time for their next subject.

As usual

Jaemin eyes were glued to him notepad. Even when it's new year, everyone still treats him the same. Without Donghyun by his side, he felt lonely. No one wants to talk to him. No one cares. They only do when they need his help.

And what's worse they will be having a mix class with the other sections.

"Get in!" Mr. Lee, their teacher shouted from across the hallway, probably glaring at each one of them who took their own sweet time making their way to the next class.

Sure enough, within seconds, the class was filled with students, more were gasping for air as if they had ran a marathon.

Jaemin smiled while looking at them just as Mr. Lee began some introduction.

"Okay good afternoon everyone, please bring your bag along the front the class as I rearranged your seats for the new school year and since we have lots of pair work going on this year, you guys won't be sitting alone...alright."

Everyone, including Jaemin, sigh heavily and groan.

The male is not sure what the rest were thinking but the reason why he hated sitting together with someone is because all of the work is done by him, while his partner was sitting and doing nothing when the work is done he's or she's just going share the credit even though they don't help at all.

So much so, after the arrangement, Jaemin was seated near the window at the back of the class again. He sigh heavily while tapping his ball pen on his notepad.

In front of the classroom stood a boy and girl.

Please god please just this year give me partner who will treat me well please just hear my prayers.

"Ok... Seohee? Can you please sit beside Jaemin over there.

Why oh why God please change your decisions I don't want this demon girl.