"Do you think I already burned all those days I ate from the pancakes?" Jaemin asked as he laid down on the mat.

Jinwoo joined him on the floor as well.

"Should be...you didn't stop running and lifting up weights these days, I think you broke some bones in the process." He laughed.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and laugh as well.

"But seriously...thank you so much for this...I seriously thought you'd just let me continue my diet."

"Of course not...I wanna go through this together with you."

Jaemin remained silent. Ever since Jinwoo confessed his feelings , The male never stop showing how much he cared for Jaemin.

That made him felt so touched by his words.

"Jinwoo..."

"Hmm??" Jinwoo asked as he fiddle with his phone.

"Do you really meant what you said that day?"

"Which day specifically?"

"About...you know...you like me?"

"Of course...I meant every single word I said to you... why? Are you still having doubts?"

"It's just...I never imagined being liked by a guy that's all..."

"It's okay...I never imagined confessing to a guy...so I guess we are even."

"Yea... I guess so...but thank you... really... I'm glad I found someone as precious as you are." Jaemin tilt his head and realized that Jinwoo has been staring at him all the time.

Jaemin then slowly got up and sat beside Jinwoo.

"Oh... remember the thing about smoking? You said you were gonna quit right?"

"Yup" Jinwoo sat upright as well.

"See...I did some research and I list out the things that can help someone quit smoking...its gonna take a while and its really going to be tough...but I'm willing to stick with you throughout this process okay?"

"Yes sir."

"Good now, I want to give me your pack of cigarette." Jaemin took out his palm.

Jinwoo stared at it and pouted.

"Now?"

"Yes"

"Can't I have one last smoke?"

Jinwoo stared at it and pouted.

"Nope... standard procedure sir." Jaemin chuckle softly.

Jinwoo pouted again before grabbing his bag and surrender his cigarettes.

"Good...now, since we are staying until 4pm... we'll do my exercise until 7 and we'll continue with yours after that... sounds good?"

"Great."

"Okay...now let's start our therapy session."

"It's a therapy session?"

"To be honest I'm not sure...but it involves talking."

"Alright then." Jinwoo rest his chin on his palms and stared directly into Jaemin's eye's, making the male slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh...Kay...so, I saw on the internet that the first step to quit smoking would be, finding your reason."

"Reasons?"

"Yea...it says here 'to get motivated, you need a powerful, personal reason to quit, it maybe protect your family from secondhand smoke or lower your chance of getting lung cancer, heart disease, or other conditions or to look and feel younger. Choose a reason that is strong enough to outweigh the urge to light up' " Jaemin read from his phone.

Jinwoo thought for a while.

"Okay... that's settled."

"Good! Now...the thing is, I am not a doctor...and you need a doctor's prescription to replace the nicotine in your body with someone else...and probably you need pills...but I guess you also need to lead a healthy lifestyle..." Jaemin scroll through his phone.

"-some fruits can help...and also whole grain...you shouldn't be going on a diet and do your drink."

"Always."

"We need to fix that too...or else it'll trigger headaches and whatever not capiche?"

"Capiche?"

"Capiche means 'do you understand?' in Italians that's all." Jaemin laughed.

"Ah...okay I get it." Jinwoo chuckle softly.

"Oh and I'd like you to choose your reward."

"My reward?"

"Yea... let's say by 2 months, you can survive, somehow or rather, without drinking and smoking, you get to choose a reward for me to give you."

"Does that includes you being mine?"

"You...want that kind of reward?"

"Yea but will seemed forced though..."
Jinwoo thought for a while.

"I don't think so to be honest."

"Okay then...if I can stop smoking and drinking, you'll be my boyfriend?"

"But what if I don't want to?"

"I find something between this 2 months to try and win your heart."

"Woah... pretty ambitious I see."

"Of course."

"How about me? What's my reward if I lose weight?"

"Since you are gonna be my boyfriend...you don't need a reward am I right? Aren't I your reward?"

"Oh God no..." Jaemin rolled his eyes and ended laughing at Jinwoo