Heaven, Hell Or Dreams?

Your POV

My eyes open slowly and I look around frantically. Am I in heaven, hell? The place in between? Or maybe the after life doesn't even exist? What if I'm just dreaming? A lot of questions stream in to my now conscious brain. What the hell's going on? I get up and actually take in my surroundings. A white room with no windows nor any stains. I'm on a bed, a hospital bed and next to me there's only a stand with blood. Red blood, the only source of colour in the room. I inhale sharply at the sight of blood and try not to freak. I inhale again and this time, instead of letting it out normally, I scream.

Jungkook POV

I'm outside her room all day and night. Our parents have briefly gone to the hospital cafeteria to get some food but I refuse to budge. I suddenly hear a scream from her room and get up. Banging on the door, I try to unlock it somehow. A doctor sees me and approaches me.

"What's wrong?", he asks frantically.

"She screamed.", I say as I continue to fight with the door. It finally gives away and I go hug her, "Are you ok?"

"Mhmm.", she mumbles, dazed.

The fact that she's alive sinks in finally. The doctors said that she was on brink and that anything might happen. I thank the stars before I hug her again. Doctors, our parents and nurses fill the room as the push me out. The door's shut on me and I stand outside. Yesterday, when she was brought to the hospital, the analysis revealed that she was stung by a giant Asian hornet wasp. It had led her to temporary paralysis but also the toxins in the sting made some complications because it was left uncured for so long. Mum comes out.

"What's going on?", I say.

"She's fine.", she smiles faintly whilst holding my shoulder.

I thank the stars again and the room begins to empty out with only one doctor in it by the end, "I'm glad to let you know that she's out of the woods now."

"Thank you.", I gasp and I go to hug Y/N who's asleep.

"It wasn't all too bad. If she was taking to hospital earlier, it would've been that little more helpful though.", the doctor reveals.

"Yeah.", I murmur.

"She'll be fine for travel, the doctors and I have that confirmed.", he says.

"Ok.", her parents breathe out in relief.

I sigh. Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka. Three words that I'll recite forever. One history in one person. One star in one person. 7 billion different worlds. 7 billion lights. The universe moved for our love story, it was etched in to the book of fate since the beginning of time. The stars and planets move in to place for us and as every second ticks away, a new future awaits us and an old past leaves us behind.

Your POV

As I make sense of the situation, I thank god for leaving me alive after swinging me like a pendulum so close to death. I compose myself as my loved ones come in with food and shower with me care. 

"Oh I was so scared.", Jungkook doesn't let go of my hand for a second, "I'm so sorry for what I did. I'm so irresponsible."

"No Jungkook, it was an accident. I know.", I say.

"But I couldn't take care of you for a single day yet a lone a life time.", he remorses.

"No listen. We swore our relationship on the stars. Only Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka.", I smile.

"Only Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka.", he repeats.

"That's it. They made sure nothing bad happened because we can't end a story that's meant to last for another seventeen eternities. Remember seventeen years ago?", I question.

"I do.", he replies.

"Seventeen eternities more Jungkook, nothing can separate us. You don't have to worry about losing me for a long long time.", I reassure.

"Thank you Y/N. It feels good to have one thing certain in all this uncertainty.", he expresses his gratitude.

We kiss really quickly when no one's looking and smirk at each other. Sometimes, being two little lovebirds is just what I need. 

"Can I have your phone for a bit?", I ask Jungkook.

"Yeah.", he hands me it.

I scroll through his Spotify and play Everlasting Shine by TXT, my favourite song at the moment. I plug one headphone in his ear, "Listen to this."

He smiles and sways along gently with the upbeat tune, "I like this."

"More than me?"

"Don't try. Nothing can replace you princess.", he hugs me tight like he'll never let go.