30 : DRAWING TO A CLOSE.

there wasn't a lot of kuroo in this but i tried to focus more on yukimi's relationship with the people around her

there wasn't a lot of kuroo in this but i tried to focus more on yukimi's relationship with the people around her. i wanted her to expand her circle a bit more and make her feel that it's okay to slowly trust someone not entirely in the same area.

and the fact that this was posted later than i expected was because my laptop's keyboard stopped working and i had to borrow the portable keyboard my mom has for her pc.

well, enough of that, happy reading, everyone !!!

As Nekoma won their final match during the summer, Yukimi was more than satisfied with the improvements her team showed

As Nekoma won their final match during the summer, Yukimi was more than satisfied with the improvements her team showed. With the way they solidified some of their plays, Nekoma earned the second-highest number of won games during the training camp. Even though they were just subtle changes, she was proud to say that Karasuno wasn't the only team to have their gears fitted with each other because from what she has witnessed, her team's 'usual' isn't what it used to be.

As she looked over her half-filled notebook, Yukimi read through some of the stats she acquired at the final practice game, noting that Lev was doing his best in being a sound receiver but as far as it goes, the medium-haired girl couldn't deny that he still needs some more training from Yaku. Speaking of Yaku, Shibayama has also been improving a lot when it comes to being the reserve libero of the team but there will always be a case where the first-year freezes up if placed on the court. Yukimi scribbled something about talking to the first-years during one of their summer practices back to Nekoma in a small section of the current page, jotting it down in her mind that she will be rewriting it in her planner. Next, there are their setters and wing-spikers. There wasn't anything amiss when it comes to Kenma giving perfect tosses to his teammates, in fact, he was exceptional as always. That was that for Kenma ー the only problem is telling him to heighten up his stamina training, which will be hard since the second-year will find opportunities to avoid them.

Her eyes lingered on the name of the boy Yukimi was supposedly dating. At least, she assumed they're dating now, from all the kissing and mutual connection every time they were alone. It ached her head thinking where does their relationship lie and after a few minutes of just staring at Kuroo's name written on her notes, Yukimi figured that it could be her fault. Sighing a little before pensively gazing at Kuroo talking to Yaku and Kai, the dark-haired girl thought that she wasn't ready for any sort of relationship but looking at the golden-eyed boy who proved to her that she was worth the wait, Yukimi had a feeling that he will be a constant in her life.