CHAPTER 34:Tiny Dancer

sorry I've been complete ass at updating, I swear I'm trying to do better :( 

don't give up on me there is so much more tea that needs pouring...

I would be lying if I said I wasn't missing Harry like crazy while he was on tour. We tried to talk as much as we could which would be every other night, but I knew he was busy and I needed to let him do his thing.

School started off great., I got to see all my students again and hear about their summer vacations. I always loved the first day of school in my class. Usually when people come back from break they are annoyed and tired, but I make sure that my class is different for them. I make sure to get them excited for the rest of the day.

After lunch, my last class of the day came in looking like zombies. They walked in in silence as I finished my salad before beginning class. Small chatter filled the silence of the room as I Closed the container and stored it away before standing up. My chair adjustment gets the attention of the class and before I know it, all eyes are on me before I even say a word.

"Megan," I say, pointing to the first person I lay my eyes on, "tell me something."

She looks at me concerned and confused. I keep my eyes on her waiting for her response as well as everyone else.

"Like what?" she asks with a hint of sass in her voice.

"Tell me something I don't already know?" I see her eyes soften as she starts to understand my question more. "Tell me something.. New."

"I went to new york over break," she calmly tells me as she shrugs her shoulders.

"And?" I ask, hinting for her to continue.

"And it's just as dirty as everyone says it is," she says with a laugh. A low chuckle rumbles through the classroom. I shake my head and move to the next person, calling each person randomly as my eyes fall into them and marking their name off for attendance.

"Dylan, tell me something new," I order him, his head shoots up from the desk as if he was doing something important to it. I raise my eyebrows to him as he sits in silence staring at me. I walk over to his desk to see he is drawing on a piece of notebook paper. My eyes soften at the picture as I take it in. "may I?" I ask, holding my hand out. He looks down at his picture before looking at my stretched out hand and nodding his head. He slowly slides the notebook over to me.

I picked it up to see a beautiful picture of Kirt Cobain singing into a microphone

I picked it up to see a beautiful picture of Kirt Cobain singing into a microphone. I take a deep breath in and exhale it out shortly after, taking in the beauty of the picture. It brings back a flashback to my teenage years.

"Are you down?" Will asked. I give him a side eye as I slump down in the passenger seat already feeling the drugs take over my body.

"Sure, fuck it," I tell him chuckling to myself. I feel the car start to move and within seconds we are there. I feel a hand reach across my face to push it so I would be looking at will. He takes the side of his index finger and thumb to open my half closed eyes and shine his phone flashlight into them.