CHAPTER 36: Out Loud

"Wait," harry says, stopping me mid sentence, "you're telling me the whole class saw me call you and now they think we're dating?" he asks to confirm.

"Basically. I cleared up as much as I could, but they're teens, you can't trust what they say," I tell him as I pace my apartment. I had to make the decision this week if I was going to go back home for thanksgiving or not. I really didn't want to go back, but it had been forever since I'd seen my family and it would be nice to catch up with everyone.

"That is true. But think of it this way, you're going to be the coolest teacher they've ever had now that you're "dating" Harry Styles, Right?" he says trying to make me feel better. I can't help but crack a smile at his effort, although it didn't make me feel any better it was the thought that counted.

"Let's just not talk about it, I already had to have a talk with Dr. Judd about it," I tell him. I see his furrow his brow in confusion and I scoff before continuing my explanation. "I got called into the principles office because everyone in the school was talking about it. Apparently one of the girl's in my class took a video of the screen just before I could turn it off and it was going around the school." I walk to the kitchen table and set my laptop down so I didn't have to walk around holding it anymore. I face the camera towards me as I rest my back on the counter behind me.

"Oh, no shit?" is all he responds with.

"Yeah, it was bad. Thankfully, he got the photo deleted from everyone's phone. I don't exactly know how he did, but either way no one has it anymore," I tell him and nods in understanding.

"So how was the show tonight?" I ask, trying to change the subject from me.

"It was good, great energy in the crowd. I'll tell ya, I always wonder how I got so lucky" he tells me as a small smile grows on his face as he keeps his eyes on the screen, almost like a good memory is coming back to him.

"I know why," I tell him, catching his attention more than I already had it.

"Oh, tell me please," he says coming closer to the camera, resting his chin in his hand with a big smile on his face now. I feel my cheeks get hot from his gaze through the phone and I turn my head down to look at my hands, avoiding his eyes that were giving off the most beautiful shade of green already.

"It's those dance moves of yours," I tell him, giggling to myself. I see his face change into concern quickly as he wondered what I was talking about.

"Which ones are you thinking of?" he asks me and I give his a smirk.

"I'll send you the video my students showed me," I tell him, grabbing my phone and pulling up the titled 'best.thing.ever' on youtube. I copied the link and sent it to him.

 I head his phone ding as he turns his head down to look at it

 I head his phone ding as he turns his head down to look at it. His smiling face turns into quick fear and embarrassment, causing me to laugh aloud. I cover my mouth to try and contain it, but it's no use.