CHAPTER 20: Why Can't I Have You?

HARRY'S POV

I woke up Friday morning almost forgetting I had to film the video that day. Jeff woke me up around 10 to go. I slipped out of bed and threw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt, knowing they were going to dress me when I got there. We got into his car and went to the nightclub. When we entered, I instantly knew it was perfect. The room was big and empty. I walked onto the dance floor and was taken back to the dream. All those people under the red light, but all I could see was her. If only she could be here now.

"Are you sure this is what you wanted?" Jeff asks me again.

"Yes, it's perfect," I tell him while taking in the room.

"Ok that's great, now come with me to your dressing room so you can pick out your clothes," he told me, gesturing for me to follow him. We went down this long hallway that seemed to have no ende. Once we reached the other side there was this big door we walked though. Through the doors there were so many clothes of all different colors. I was in awe of all them, but weirdly none of them really caught my eye. Jeff tossed me some clothes I needed to put on before I could try anything else on, so I went behind the curtain and changed. Once I put the clothes on, I looked in the mirror and realized this was perfect.

"This," I tell him walking out, "this is perfect." He turns to me and his jaw drops with his eyes that are open wide. He looks me up and down and starts to chuckle.

"Harry, you can't be serious," he says laughing with the clothing team. I don't say anything, I just stand there cross my arms. He looks back up to my face and sees that I am one hundred percent serious. He stops laughing causing everyone else to stop and look at my serious face. "Alright then," he says, crossing his arms now, "we can do that. And what do you want your leading lady to wear then?"

"I walk across the closet looking through all the clothes. Again, none catch my eye. Then, I spot something perfect. I walk over to the black dress and pull it out to look at it. It looks exactly like the one from the dream, tight with a slit on one side. I hold onto it and look down at the shoe rack. The first shoes I see are freshly clean white sneakers. I bend down to pick them up and hand them to jeff. He stares at them for a second before looking back up to me.

"You're kidding right?" he says. I send him a serious look again and just sighs. "Alright I guess you're free to do what you want now. We'll leave you alone," he says handing the dress and sneakers to one of the clothing people as they walk out. Once they leave, I sit on the soft in the middle of the closet and pull out my headphones. Just before I put them in my ears I head a faint knock on the door.

"Come in," I say. A blonde, petite girl walks in just as I say so.

"Hi, jeffery wanted me to give you these so you can choose who you want your lady to be," she says so softly. She walks over slowly and hands me a stack of headshots. There had to be almost 200 pictures in them.

"Are these all the extras?" I asked her.

"I think so. I can go ask Jeffery right now if you need me to," she says quickly.

"No no, that's alright thank you very much," I tell her with a smile. She softly smiled back and walked out of the room rather fast. I put my headphones back into my ears and hit shuffle on my music.

'Why Can't I Have You?' by Gloria Laing was the first to play. I laid my head back on the sofa and started to look through the pictures. As I look through all the pictures of the girls, there is only only one girl on my mind. I just wish she was here. I wish I could just say hi, introduce myself, know what her voice sounds like, feel her body language one more time. I just want to see her.