CHAPTER 38: I Met Sarah in the Bathroom

Me: * tells myself I'm going to make this a kid friendly zone*

Also me: *TRIGGER WARNING*!!! (death)

THIS IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, closing the bathroom door behind us.

"Surprise," he says, holding up jazz hands.

"Why are you here? What about tour?" I ask out of pure curiosity. I wasn't mad at all that he was here, I was just so confused.

"Well it just so happens I have a break for thanksgiving then a show in Chicago that you will most definitely be coming to," he tells me. Reaching into his pocket and handing me a VIP pass with my name on it. My jaw drops as I look at it and I immediately fling my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug.

"Thank you," I tell him quietly right next to his ear, "for all of this."

"Of course, anything for you, " he tells me, pulling back from the hug to look at me.

"Come on," I say, grabbing his hand, "let me introduce you to the family."

We walk back inside to see everyone back to the table talking. They all turn their heads as we walk in the door and stare at us in silence. my heart drops and I take a deep breath in. I squeeze Harry's hand tighter and he does the same.

"Everyone, this is Harry," I tell them as if they had never heard of Harry Styles before.

"We know," my uncle says and Harry chuckles at his response.

"Please sit," my mom insists both of us to do as she pulls out two chairs for us to take.

"Thank you. It's lovely to meet all of you," he tells them and he is met with silence once again.

"What are you doing with Rosie?" my cousin, Mark, asks and Harry is struck by the question.

"I'm sorry?" he says clearing his throat.

"Why are you hanging out with Rosie? How did you guys meet?" He repeats and rephrases the question.

"Oh, well she was actually the extra in one of my music videos and I saw her working at the coffee shop I like," he explains to him and mark shows a look of shock to him.

"You mean she was- she was the leading lady.. For you?" he asks again and harry nods his head.

"That's right," he says taking my hand making my head turn to look at him, "and might I say she did an amazing job," he finishes now looking at me. I cock my head to the side and smile.

"That is amazing," my mom says, "harry can I get you anything?"

"Some water would be nice," he says and my mom gets up right away without another word.

"So Harry," my aunt starts now, "I hear you are on tour now."

"That's correct," he responds.

"How is that like?" she asks.

"Well, for me it's nothing new, but it does feel a little different not having the old band with me. I travel with my best friends Mitch, Sarah, Adam, and Ashley as my band now," he tells everyone at the table, grabbing their full attention.

"I really like your music. It isn't like the music you did in the band," Mark tells him and he nods.

"I know, that's what I was going for. When I was in one direction i felt like I had to make a certain type of music, but now that it's just me I feel like I can make whatever music I feel like making."