CHAPTER 49: Sunflower Vol. 6

I think this might be my favorite chapter so I hope you enjoy!!

Harry's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This can't be happening.

I watch her walk out the door and I am frozen. I don't know if I should scream or keep my cool.

"Get the fuck out," I tell camille, raising my voice a little.

"No," she says, acting as if this was her house. I roll my eyes and decide to deal with it later, first I need to make sure I don't lose Rosie.

After all these years I finally got her, I can't lose her now.

I run out of the door yelling to get her attention, but she ignores me.

"Rosie, please stop. Let me explain," I tell her once I catch up and get in front of her so that she can't go anywhere.

"This is my fault," she says and my heart aches a little.

"No, Rosie, stop that. This is no ones fault but me," I try to convince her, but I don't think she believes me.

"How stupid can I be to believe a rockstar would be in love with a fucking high school english teacher," she tells me, covering her face with her hands.

Did she say love?

"Rosie," I say, moving my hand trying to comfort her, but she pushes me away and starts walking back up the driveway. "Rosie, you can't leave. I can't lose you right now," I confess to her, thinking it would make her change her mind.

"Well I can't stay here," she says pointing to the house, "so I have no choice." I continue to beg her to stay so we can work this out, but she continues to ignore me.

"Please come inside. We can sit and watch whatever movie you want. We can make hot chocolate and cuddle with blankets over our heads like goofballs. Rosie, please," I beg her and She stops in her tracks, and I feel like I can finally make my point to her. "Rosie, we can be happy if you stay. Trust me I will-," I start but she interrupts me.

"Trust you?" she screams and I jump a little, not expecting the angry to come so quick, "Like I trusted you when you said I wasn't going to get hurt ever again? Trust you like I did when you told me Camille was nothing to you. Trust you like I did when I told you how hurt I was in the past, yet I still gave you everything I had in my because I trusted you with it." I feel the anger and frustration in her voice and I hate that I am the person that caused it. I take in the pain on her face and it physically breaks my heart to see her like this, even worse that I am the one who did this. I watch her head hang low as she usually moves to hide her tears. But what she said next absolutely killed me.

"I don't even know who you are, Harry."

I felt my body shake and my knees went weak. I felt like vomiting because I was so terrified that this was going to be the end of the road for Rosie and I.

At this moment, I was angry. Angry at one person. Camille.

"I need to leave," she tells me, but just before she walks into the road, I come up with an idea.

"Rosie," I say, and she stops once again, not turning back to look at me, "take the car," I tell her, throwing the keys on the front hood of the car. I knew that she would have to bring it back at one point, so I would have to see her again.

I walk back inside furious. If Camille wouldn't have come, I wouldn't have to fight for Rosie to stay. She came in here and made a scene for no reason.