CHAPTER 45: Beach Baby

Hey girly whirlies!! me again!! I will be updating a lot more hopefully and If you are reading this I am so glad you stuck with me through this long, much needed mental health break. Love you all so much and THANK YOU FOR GETTING'SHE' TO 15K!!! WTF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! okay enjoy this chapter. 

 I am woken up by a sudden warmth on my face. I slowly open my eyes, but shut them quickly and throw my hand over my eyes to block the piercing sun. I turn my head to look up at Harry who is looking down on me.

"Good morning sunshine," Harry says smiling. I smirk, still squinting my eyes. I rub them to get some sleep out of them and open my eyes wider. Suddenly, I hear a ding and I look up to see the fasten seatbelt sign on. I feel Harry lean into me and I suddenly become tense. "Look out the window, we're here," he whispers and I do as he says.

The sun paints the already gorgeous city a warm gold and I can't help but smile at the view.

"It's beautiful," I say turning back to Harry who was looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah," he says before making eye contact with me. I see his eyes study my face up and down. From my eyebrows to my lips. "It is," he finishes and smiles. I smile back at him and I feel him grab my hand as he faces forward. I do the same and rest his head on his shoulder. I feel his head rest on top of mine and it makes my stomach twist, but in a good way. In a way I've never felt before.

A couple minutes go bye and we can finally get off the plane. Harry gets up first then steps aside so I can get out. I pack up all my things and shimmy out of the seats into the isle. I thank him and start to walk towards the door. I can see the flight attendant who took Harry and I to our seats searching for Harry and I chuckle under my breath.

"twenty bucks she's gonna ask for a picture," he whispers in my ear. I turn my head to see him hiding behind me, but not doing a very good job of it considering he was almost a foot taller than me. I laugh at his horrendous posture and turn to face the front again.

"You're on," I challenge him.

We get closer and closer to her and I can see she has her phone in her hand.

Shit. I lost.

"Harry," he says, grabbing his attention. I turned to see him still crouched behind me, but once he heard his name he stood straight up and looked at the girl, "I'm sorry if it's too much to ask, but um.. Could I maybe.."

Don't say it, I don't have the money.

"Could I get a picture?" she asks. I hang my head low and hear Harry scoff from next to me. I look up to him to see he has a toothy grin on his face with his eyebrows raiser. I press my lips together and shake my head in defeat.

"Sure," he says and moves towards her.

"Would you mind taking it?" she asks me and I look up at her with a smirk.

"No, not at all," I respond, reaching out and grabbing her phone. I took two or three pictures and handed her the phone back before grabbing Harry's hand and walking out of the plane. She thanked us and we smiled over our shoulders and waved goodbye.

*PLAY SONG*

The day goes on, we get to his gorgeous house and drop our bangs there. We got there around 1 in the afternoon so we decided to take the rest of the day to grab lunch and walk around the city. He took me to all his favorite places and some places he thought I would like, including the art gallery.

When we got there, I was in awe. There were some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen in my life, I couldn't look away.

"Who's your favorite painter, Rosie?" Harry asked from behind me and I turned to face him.