𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌

Welcome to Vol.2 of Michael Jackson Imagines

🧡❤️🖤🤍💛💙

A few warnings:

Cursing: I use curse words in my stories. It just adds a little spice to the soup. Example of some cuss words; slut, bitch, pussy, cock, ass, fuck, and much much more.

Detail: I try to be detailed as possible so if I'm writing a smut scene, I would write in detail.

Smut: Of course, I write in smut. Well, erotica. If you didn't read Vol.1, you're missing out.

Chapters/Parts: Each part would be around 1,000 - 2,000 words. It seems like a lot but actually, it's not. A regular book would be at least 10,000 words. I honestly don't know how to write 10,000 words in a book without finishing the book in one chapter. It's difficult for me. I write in both Third Person and First Person. Also, I do use big words, like Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious kind of words.

Mature Themes: I'ma be real. I would use words, like porn and masturbation. I would write it too, only if it's a request or it adds to the story. Some people don't like that and I completely understand. I will leave warnings at the beginning of the chapters if it has to do with something close to that.

Surveys: I will post surveys on my conversations so it's better to follow my account. I post surveys for ideas and your say on what to do next.

Kinks: PLEASE give me more kinks; I always use the Daddy Kink. Its time to try something a little new.

Hate: Please no hate comments. If you have something mean to say, it's better to keep it to yourself. Let's keep it positive.

Questions: You can either ask them here or in PM.

If you do have a problem with these, please exit out of this book and another one of my books.

18+

Remember to pick which Michael Jackson Era.

~~~*~*~~~

🧡 Off the wall 🧡