Pain

Tw: Abuse

Logan's POV

My parents called me and are on their way home early. They are pissed. I hear the car and feel myself shake so I try breathing methods to stay calm.

My parents can be so nice and sweet but do something wrong and they become your worse nightmare.

"LOGAN," My mother yells as she comes into my room.

I jump and get on the bed, "M-mother! I can explain."

"You broke a students nose!" She grabs the closest object which is the tv remote and starts hitting me with it in the head, moving my arms so I can't shield it. "You are pathetic and awful and horrible and I hate you! That makes us look like horrible parents!"

My father walks in and moves her aside. He grabs me and pulls me off the bed and then pushes me into the wall. He starts hitting me in the stomach which is already sore from Eric. "We raised you better! Now we have to deal with the students parents and the school board!" After a few minutes they leave me on the floor. I fall unconscious from the pain.

Buzz

Buzz

Ring Ring

Buzz

I hear my phone and grab it off the bed, moving slowly since I'm sore. I look at my phone screen and see all the notifications.

18 missed calls
49 text messages

All of them are from Roman. I open them and send him a quick text.

Logan: My apologies for not replying to your text messages or answering your phone calls. I was busy.

Roman: Are they mad? Did they hurt you? Don't lie to me.

I take a minute to think about how I should answer but get a text.

Roman: They hurt you. You always stop replying right away. Come to my house when you can. Remus is on a date and won't be home till tomorrow before school.

Logan: I will try.

I go downstairs and see my parents at the table. I walk over and they haven't noticed me yet.

"Mother, father... Roman needs assistance with his biology homework and was wanting to know if I could go to his house to-"

My mother interrupts, "Go. Don't even think about telling anyone about your punishment and if your not home before eight we will have a problem. Understood?"

I nod, "Y-yes ma'am."

I grab my backpack, text Roman, and walk to his house which is only a few blocks away.

I get there shortly and knock on the door. He hugs me and leads me to his room.

I know I could go to the cops for help and report my parents but that would be wrong of me to do. They are raising me and take good care of me. I get patched up by Roman which is just some bandages and then we talk.

Roman says, "I can take care of Virgil."

I look at him, "Thank you."

We go back to silence for a minute.

Roman asks, "Do you love him?"

I feel my face get hot, "No! I barely know him. We are friends."

"Riiiiight. Because that explains why you fought someone."

"S-shut up!" I yell and cover my face with his red fluffy pillow.

He laughs, "I'm sorry for messing with you. Its just so easy."

I roll my eyes and then hear my phone ring. I answer it after seeing that it was Patton calling. He had given Roman and I his number previous days before.

"Hey Logan. I have some good news. Well good news for us and bad news for Virgil and Remy," he says.

"What is it," I ask.

"Their parents got caught up in something and won't be able to come home for a couple of weeks. This gives us more time to have Virgil at school."

"While I'm sorry for Virgil and Remy I'm glad we will have more chances to show him the good sides of school."

"Mhm! I gotta go now! Virgil wait! There might be spiders in there."

I hear Virgil's voice in the background, "It's a cave Patton. Of course there are spiders. There will also be bats and insects. Oh look! It's a spiders nest!"

I hear Patton whimper and whisper, "Save me." And then hang up the phone.

I explain the call to Roman who starts making up plans and ideas. Then he jumps up, "Oh! The dance! The school is having a dance to celebrate its 50th year! That's when you can confess!"

"Are you sure that is a good idea?"

"Of course! Oh shoot. It's late you should get home. We will talk more about this later."

I nod and leave. Maybe this dance will be helpful. I should do my best to be allowed to go. This could be a fun experience.