Cold

Virgil's POV

"OH MY STARS, EVERYONE WAKE UP," Patton yells.

Roman yells, "COME ON! ITS MAGICAL!"

I groan and put the pillow over my head. I then feel someone cold hit the back of neck.

"Ah! What the hell," I yell as I jump up.

Logan puts a different cover around me, "They went outside and saw that it snowed."

I sigh, "Wonderful." That was sarcasm.

Roman says, "Eat breakfast and come outside so we can play."

Time skip to outside

Virgil's POV

There is a couple inches of snow and I'm very cold. But Roman and Patton want to have a snowball fight. Its every man for themselves.

Right when we start Roman goes after me. I jump behind the garbage can and when he stops throwing his, I throw mine and hit him on his shoulder and back.

I then run to get away from them all to make some more snowballs. Once I have enough I run to do a sneak attack on Logan but there was some ice on the ground that I stepped on. I fall and grab him hoping he would have steadied me, but I caused him to fall.

I look at Logan and see how close our faces are and that I'm on top of him. I blush and so does he.

I say, "Sorry."

He looks away, "Apology accepted."

I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back. We pull away and I get hit in the face with a snowball.

Roman laughs, "Bullseye!"

Logan pushes me off him and throws a huge thing of snow at Roman's face. He hits him and Roman falls.

I laugh and Patton runs to Roman. We all a snowball war for a couple of hours.

Once we get inside we all change into comfortable clothes and go to the living room.

Patton and Roman and cuddling on the recliner, a covered wrapped around them and their hot chocolate on the table. Me and Logan are on the couch cuddling, a cover around us and his hot chocolate is also on the table but I'm holding mine.

We are watching Christmas movies and relaxing. This is nice. I'm so happy to have them.

I can't believe that I could have lost this all because of Janus and Remus.